• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Subaru Buildup

Will definitely be doin' that, as I'm just around the corner!!!:D You're not far from Harmony Elem. then?:corn:

also goin with a ranger pickup front pivot for the rear wishbone front joint

4338653839_249eb23cf7_o.jpg

4349286820_952e00c10f_o.jpg

Last edited:
If you ever want to upgrade to a better rear axle, the H233b out of a pathfinder is a great option. 4.37 gear ratio in the 5 spds, 9.17 inch ring gear, factory disk brakes, factory LSD, and most popular aftermarket lockers are avalible for it. Plus they are cheap as dirt.

If you ever want to upgrade to a better rear axle, the H233b out of a pathfinder is a great option. 4.37 gear ratio in the 5 spds, 9.17 inch ring gear, factory disk brakes, factory LSD, and most popular aftermarket lockers are avalible for it. Plus they are cheap as dirt.

any factory lockers for a Nissan?

going to scrap the red subaru sedan, picked up myself a 88 Subaru Justy , will be removin all the runnin gear and mountin that body on, its small and light , Im not makin a heavy rig , this thing will be light and nimble. lookin at lighten up the frame with a bunch of holes after the body and everythings secure

Ummmmm...Scott, you've mounted the rear diff upside down....:yikes: And how's those shackles gonna work....to me they look like they will fight each other when the susp is being cycled....

Ummmmm...Scott, you've mounted the rear diff upside down....:yikes: And how's those shackles gonna work....to me they look like they will fight each other when the susp is being cycled....

Well 1 outa 2 aint bad:awesomework:, but What about the upside down rearend:rolleyes:/ or are the backing plates need flipped:eeek:? ( Nice build thou):awesomework::corn:

Latest posts