• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Suck it Wyatt & Kelli

Bones

That Guy
As long as I get it back, I am mailing this to you (Wyatt :flipoff1: ) in good faith in hopes to I get it BACK. I will then put it in my fireproof safe for future generations.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thats definately from the second run of those. The first run all had labels.
Bones I really appreciate it. I know there is a chance I still have a copy somewhere, but have not seen it in some time.

Anyone else want copies when I make them. It is by far the best vid of flat DUMBSHIT. Unlike most vids where it helps if you know the people, this one it doesn't, you just point and laugh.

This was all pre-Jackass and we owned them clowns.

If we were all near each other I would just drop it on the ground at let y'all fight for it :****: If I knew how to make a DVD copy I would do it myself. No access to a burner until I get my new laptop in a few weeks. If I can do it with that, I will burn some and mail em out niggas

Bones said:
If we were all near each other I would just drop it on the ground at let y'all fight for it :****: If I knew how to make a DVD copy I would do it myself. No access to a burner until I get my new laptop in a few weeks. If I can do it with that, I will burn some and mail em out niggas
If you can rip it to the comp, you can **** out copies of it on your burner. Give it a try, I can wait.

Kelly is so full of ****. Those VHS's all got sat on his mom&dads breakfast table by me when I came up to visit. I never saw them again.

I had V1.0, V2.0, but have not been able to locate V3.0.
I made 10 (1st run) copies of 3.0 with Yellow/Red/Orange labels. I kept ONE (master) all others went to Kansas. I made 5 (2nd run) and kept zero. using my one master. The Master was in my race trailer at KOH '09 then it went to Shirleys trailer, it came back and I've never seen it again.

I wanna blame Heath cause hes the easy target.
Kelly I still have tape after tape of 8mm but I'm not sorting through that ****, dont even have a way to play it anymore.

Lots of stupid **** got done back then.

I know theres isnt vid but one memory just hit me. Wheeling in the mud in a Tux. Paid the $4 insurance and returned it in a bag full of creek mud, and pond water. Stubbs got Life Flighted that night.

blacksheep10 said:
I on the other hand will take it :flipoff1:
in beer the next time you see me, if that ever happens :drinkers:
(really, I do have a shitload of time in this :flipoff1:)
I may be coming down over winter. Maybe New Years???