• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Suck My Wake

baddass. Get a roll bar in that thing, and a supercharged motor, and you and Barry can have dueling Keelstand contests. Ive yet to see anyone else get as vertical on the water as Barry.

The 468 out of the winger is going in the alum boat. Im takin the tunnel ram off and lookin for a Victor style hirise single plane for it in this boat. Rollbar for sure. Center driver seat too. I cant wait to shoot this thing at the moon!

The winger engine is coming along too, the heads are at Scott Performance in Auburn. They are Darts with baddass hardware. Just gotta finnish up the lower end for it now. Waiting on a 520cid crankshaft. :D

For those wondering, this is the Alum boat/Barry that Daryl is talking about.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0PldRrDVCo[/YT]

Just finished up another boat. Its a gullwing style hull like my red and white Condor. The outer edges are like sponsons making it a tunnel hull.

This one is a 1978 Jim YoungBlood. Hand layed up older race boat. Midnight blue with silver and lime green flames. Light layup, 1x6 stringers, about a 400lb hull. BBC 461 with some shiny stuff. Its pushed by a Berkeley JG with a droop, ride plate, shoe, set back, loader, etc.

Im going to be listing it for sale soon.

Latest posts