• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Suck My Wake

CHOP SHOP

I recently took advantage of a broke guy and got a new boat.

IMG_0487.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0482.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0479.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0478.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0476.jpg
[/IMG]

Smallblock Chevy. Kinda hard to find sbc boats.

The guy had it listed for $3000 a few times, then 2800, then 2500.

Then he relisted it with no phone number and just directions and his address. The add said, "NO power, NO phone, NO internet, nows the time to make offer. Need cash bad.

I seen that and dug up every penny I had and took off to shelton at 9PM.

I hit him with $1500 and he took it. I cant even get a rotten project and chevy mounts for that price.

Im pretty stoked.

awsome deal!
jack looks good in it, will it get him chics if he takes off his shirt? sorry jack
ohh and is it faster then rods?

awsome deal!
jack looks good in it, will it get him chics if he takes off his shirt? sorry jack
ohh and is it faster then rods?

Not likely, but the boat should make the chicks take their shirts off!!

Yes its faster than Rods, but the motors coming out today. Its got a ghetto cooling system and lots of blowby.

So I finished it off at the launch. No more greasy turd motor.

Time to drop in pissed off smallblock with a lumpy cam and big heads and more chrome and some headers.

I heard its gonna be sunny on tuesday, I better hurry.

sweet looking boat. we should go out an run some time before it gets too cold. Here are some pics of my dads squirt boat when me and LSO took it out(i steal it from him way too often). If you ever see him just go say hi he loves talking about jet boats with anybody that will listen
jetboat.jpg

jetboat2.jpg

jetboat3.jpg

the twisted intake was a result of the 180 we spun above. Love these boats and we have had this one since i was 2.

sweet looking boat. we should go out an run some time before it gets too cold. Here are some pics of my dads squirt boat when me and LSO took it out(i steal it from him way too often). If you ever see him just go say hi he loves talking about jet boats with anybody that will listen.
the twisted intake was a result of the 180 we spun above. Love these boats and we have had this one since i was 2.

Thats a good looking machine! Ill just have to take ya up on the offer.

I just missed Mardon, wish I would have had this boat a month ago.

WTF is it with jet boats anymore? I got 4 friends with them now. sorry brad I didnt count you in that math haha. its this generations corvette midlife crisis I think. Oh and they are cool as hell. :awesomework: nice deal too btw.

WTF is it with jet boats anymore? I got 4 friends with them now. sorry brad I didnt count you in that math haha. its this generations corvette midlife crisis I think. Oh and they are cool as hell. :awesomework: nice deal too btw.

Ever since the invention of the heavy, dock bustin, wave making, wake board boats, the flatbill motofags all became the lakes largest douches.

Its perfectly OK to own a V8 boat with open headers and a roostertail now.

Kinda like now ya can drive a nice hotrod or lowrider without being hassled now that the ricerfags are the new douches.

Got the engine out and the new one mostly assembled. Need to put the pan and gear drive/timing cover on and its ready to bolt in.

Cast iron wet manifolds are gone. Cast iron intake is gone. Cast iron waterpump is gone. Heavy ol flywheel is gone. Shaved at least 250-300 lbs out of this thing.

Added way more bling and HP. :cool:

Got the engine out and the new one mostly assembled. Need to put the pan and gear drive/timing cover on and its ready to bolt in.

Cast iron wet manifolds are gone. Cast iron intake is gone. Cast iron waterpump is gone. Heavy ol flywheel is gone. Shaved at least 250-300 lbs out of this thing.

Added way more bling and HP. :cool:

Pics or your talkin out your ass.