• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sucker Punch vs Cherokee!

What happened to the guys that said they know the girl? Can we at least find out what she has to say?

ibrokeit said:
I saw the guy. Even got a pic of him.

paterson-gimlin-footage-300x300.jpg
That's just LC
I saw him wearing that outfit at Superlift

Still working on that
"Growing Up" thing !

WTH said:
What happened to the guys that said they know the girl? Can we at least find out what she has to say?

She was on my boat this weekend so I brought it up. Her side of the story was similar but different on key points. Typical two sides to every story deal. I wasn't at the scene so I'm not going to make any call on who's right. Plus I know a good amount of :drinkers: was consumed that evening. She thought the whole thing was funny. I don't really give a **** and I don't think any feelings were hurt so I just laughed about it. I would like to see the video though.

Re: Re: Sucker Punch vs Cherokee!

This cannot end here. We have to have video. I'll buy her a case if beer to drink and then do a reenactment.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

I know someone that has video ill see if he'll post it to his youtube page... Quality isnt that great but he got the whole thing

Sent from my Bologna Sammich

It was much better watching it firsthand... Other than the fact of thinking lc bout to push this damn cherokee into our tow rigs/4wheelers

GatorsNum1 said:
Gotta keep my identity safe dont want the trail bully to get me... :molaugh:

What was your take on what happened and why?

Well folks here it is... You can decide for yourself... Watch 'Buggy vs Jeep' on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la_hXBK-Hw8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

And just for the record next time a bologna sammich says somethin better believe it son...