• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sucker Punch vs Cherokee!

muddinmetal said:
Someone owes me 3:29 of my life back :****:

Hard to tell, but she looks like she might be cute. Andrew said she was on his boat. At this point I'm thinking only one thing can redeem this thread ... flashemifyougotem ;)

Oh, and I wasn't there so I can't say on that specific scenario, but in general I do find it inconsiderate as all hell when people stop and have long convos in the middle of the roads blocking the paths. Its happened to me a couple times and inside I am screaming the same **** she was.

patooyee said:
Hard to tell, but she looks like she might be cute. Andrew said she was on his boat. At this point I'm thinking only one thing can redeem this thread ... flashemifyougotem ;)

Oh, and I wasn't there so I can't say on that specific scenario, but in general I do find it inconsiderate as all hell when people stop and have long convos in the middle of the roads blocking the paths. Its happened to me a couple times and inside I am screaming the same **** she was.

x2

Ive came up on a broke down rzr which was NOT blocking the main road but yet there was 3 other perfectly running rzrs that the owner took upon themselves to park right in the damn road. I politely kinda just slowed to a stop and didnt really say anything b/c most with common sense would gtfo the way. After about 2 mins i asked if anyone was gonna move and got "were broke down". I know they wanted to help there buddy out but blocking the road with a acre of flat ground beside them was irritating. Had to go half a mile out the way b/c they refused to move. I couldnt just go around b/c they were hogging the whole road between upper and lower ditch at HPO. there was rzrs blocking the road down to lower ditch so only way to go was up around the upper side.

I thought the video & description was the exact same!! I thought it was funny myself appreciate the video!

I seriously doubt he was being a douche... And even if he was did you see how many dudes were standing around?

Sent from my Bologna Sammich

muddinmetal said:
It looks like LC was being a bitch to me :dunno:

Looked to me like she should've been hollerin at the RZR's sittin' in the middle of the path. Looked like LC's buggy was as close to all those trucks as possible. Then the one RZR moved (that was parked right in the middle) and there was all sorts of room for her to go around, but she still never backed up and went around.

Maybe one day, people will be able to hold there alcohol like me

Re: Re: Sucker Punch vs Cherokee!

I think this picture works here...

reality.jpg