• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sunday the 11th...reiter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuzzy said:
Can't. I'll be at weif's graduation party. Just don't break it before I get to ride in it! :cool:

Damnit Weif....you're lucky I love ya! Especially with how much I am itchin to get on the trail.

We will be up there this weekend...probably Sunday. The weather is supposed to be great :cheer:

What time are you guys meeting up?

I'm sure someone will have an open seat...My junk doesn't like too many people in the back, it tends to bottom out REAL bad....

What'dya think, 10 AM main pit?

Dirty Wop said:
Damnit Weif....you're lucky I love ya! Especially with how much I am itchin to get on the trail.

i think a doctor can fix that itch :flipoff:

Kelly said:
I'm sure someone will have an open seat...My junk doesn't like too many people in the back, it tends to bottom out REAL bad....

What'dya think, 10 AM main pit?

Sounds good, we'll only be there till 2 at the latest. I gotta send her back to Oregon not too late.

Nuzzy wants me to head out on saturday too....might be willing to make two trips this weekend :clappy:

Dirty Wop said:
Let's dooooooooo it! :super:

One catch, you gotta have your buddy with the CTD pull me out from Crash's place :clappy:

Weifallo said:
so Kelly, your not coming over on sunday then?? :sad:

What time is your thing going till? We might have to stop by and say hi, and get some naked pics of eric and I fighting over some chicken :flipoff:

it'll probably go into the evening. i would guess 7 or 8... but i dunno. i'll definately save you some chicken though!! :D

Kelly said:
Nuzzy wants me to head out on saturday too....might be willing to make two trips this weekend :clappy:

Don't count on me anymore for Sat. I've been told I'm busy with the weif's family in town :booo:

nothing is set in stone... i just asked you to keep it open at this point because i don't know for sure what is going on. sorry...

Weifallo said:
nothing is set in stone... i just asked you to keep it open at this point because i don't know for sure what is going on. sorry...

Why you gotta ruin EVERYTHING with you stupid college graduation :flipoff: :flipoff: :kiss: I love you Andrea :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.