• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sunday the 11th...reiter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly said:
Anyone wanna go? :cheer:

New rule....if your girl is coming, she's gotta drive YOUR rig....if you don't got a girl, well then go rent one by the hour :flipoff:

Dayum....
Couldn't you wait a week. The Ms. TreeClimber and I will be coming back Sat. the 17th and could wheel on Sunday the 18th if you postpone this fine event.

Sheet Metal is for wimps who dont know how to wheel! I'll show you at thing or two!!!

And if you dont give me the keys, i'm stealing them! :stirpot:

Rubigoddess said:
Sheet Metal is for wimps who dont know how to wheel! I'll show you at thing or two!!!

And if you dont give me the keys, i'm stealing them! :stirpot:

Quick hide the keys mate:corn:

Its ok Paul!!! I dont wanna hurt your feelings in front of all your friends. I'll play along and make it look like you know what your doing. :flipoff:
Now thats what I call LOVE!!!

Rubigoddess said:
Its ok Paul!!! I dont wanna hurt your feelings in front of all your friends. I'll play along and make it look like you know what your doing. :flipoff:
Now thats what I call LOVE!!!

Your reverse psychology wont work on me devil woman!:kiss:

Corey and I are going to show. We will probably be bringing his though. Mine needs a battery and a little TLC since it has been sitting for 6 months:sad: Sounds like fun though. 10am main pit right?

olllllllo said:
I'll protect you against that puny girl. :cheer:

yah... i've got nothin'

... please don't hurt me. I'd say my boyfriend would protect me, but he'd probably enjoy a girl fight too much. :rolleyes: :surrender:

Weifallo said:
yah... i've got nothin'

... please don't hurt me. I'd say my boyfriend would protect me, but he'd probably enjoy a girl fight too much. :rolleyes: :surrender:

Damn straight! :clappy:

TreeClimber said:
Dayum....
Couldn't you wait a week. The Ms. TreeClimber and I will be coming back Sat. the 17th and could wheel on Sunday the 18th if you postpone this fine event.

I'm sure we could always just do it again....somthing tells me Amanda isn't going to have a problem driving my Jeep again :flipoff:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts