• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Super Capable Toyota Crawler FS. Selling The Red Baron :(

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Thanks! He is coming back to get it in a month on his way back to MN, but paid today. He seemed like a great guy. No way in hell I would trust some random alabama redneck with that much money to hold a truck for a month for me. At least he did it with someone that won't **** him over, though.

Curious, did you burn your man card, or just cut it into little pieces and throw it in the trash? V.P., that's what it is V.P.

muddinmetal said:
$5 says it all works out for Josh... Unlike others, he is being trusting & patient with a man's word... and a $2000 non refundable check helps :****:

Neal3000 said:
I'll take that bet and raise you a six pack of natty ice tallboys

If I every actually go riding again & I see your rig I will be wanting to collect on this wager :****:

TacomaJD said:
Sold today, paid in full with cash money!

Congrats man!!!! Check those bills though JIC

muddinmetal said:
If I every actually go riding again & I see your rig I will be wanting to collect on this wager :****:

Congrats man!!!! Check those bills though JIC

Done deposited in savings account and saw his bank receipt where he withdrew the cash, so should be good! :dblthumb:

If I ever get ready to sell my junk, I'm going to let you do it! Put your truck up for sale, and some dude just pays you cash ( and a lot of it, for a Toyota trail truck) You lucky ****er!

Wasn't as easy selling my old Tacoma! Took like 3 or 4 months! The Red Baron is just that badass I guess... :smoke:]

molaugh molaugh

Re:

**** lol. Yall are vicious bout that lady friend stuff! Thought about trading it in on an 07+ Z71, but it's too good of a truck and is paid off, so I'll probably hang onto it.

Ask BDRAKE what happens when you **** around and trade your truck for a half ton.......

J.A.B said:
Ask BDRAKE what happens when you **** around and trade your truck for a half ton.......

Big mistake! I was sick the whole time til I traded for the Duramax I have now and I don't plan on selling it anytime soon :****:

TacomaJD said:
**** lol. Yall are vicious bout that lady friend stuff! Thought about trading it in on an 07+ Z71, but it's too good of a truck and is paid off, so I'll probably hang onto it.

Further proof of the pussifacation of America.

muddinmetal said:

You got it man, i'll be at aop end of may for the ecors race, come collect it.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Thanks! He is coming back to get it in a month on his way back to MN, but paid today. He seemed like a great guy. No way in hell I would trust some random alabama redneck with that much money to hold a truck for a month for me. At least he did it with someone that won't **** him over, though.

Dang, paid in full and left the rig with you. That's straight up T.C. nut swinger status.

But seriously, congrats on the sale and props to you for being the type that wouldn't take advantage of this kind of situation.

Re:

tallnate said:
Dang, paid in full and left the rig with you. That's straight up T.C. nut swinger status.

But seriously, congrats on the sale and props to you for being the type that wouldn't take advantage of this kind of situation.

That's what I thought lol trusting guy apparently. No way I would do that with ANYBODY that I didn't know personally. Thanks, hate to see it go, but my savings account sure does look a lot better. :smoke:

TacomaJD said:
At this point nothing is a guarantee, whether it be positive or negative. But if corporate busts out the chopping block, I would rather have $12k added to my savings account, rather than taking up space in the shop. No toy will ever be more important than peace of mind derived from financial stability. So now that I've clarified, **** y'all LOL no wedding ring, and she actually liked riding so she definitely would never be the reason I sold anything anyways! Or any female to come, for that matter. I don't even know why I typed all this, I ain't gotta prove myself to you homo's :flipoff1:

Just wondering how much is left after the motorcycle, trailer, and four wheeler? :stir:

Guess buying **** now, you can use that I'm broke as **** line when out ring shopping. :flipoff1:

JohnG said:
Just wondering how much is left after the motorcycle, trailer, and four wheeler? :stir:

Guess buying **** now, you can use that I'm broke as **** line when out ring shopping. :flipoff1:

I did some math in another thread..ha

ibrokeit said:
Jew keep saying all this about how much money jew saved. Let's do some math.

$14,000?- sell price of truck and trailer.
-$800?- New trailer
-$5000- what you said you would have in 4wheeler
-$7000?- your scooter and accessories

I AM going to Auburn, I know, but tha math ain't there and I ain't buyin what yer sellin about all the "boo hoo I may loose my job so I need money to live on".

I think the only way to get to the bottom of this is a group text tonight.

:gay: :flipoff1:

JohnG said:

Hahahah. atleast he can have Somthing to ride if "my future isn't certain" turns out to be true. If I had to guess he has just enuf to buy a ring (real gold/ fake diamond).. But by then she'll make him sell the toys to get real diamond. It will all work out watch and see. This all will be after she stops takin birth control. :dblthumb:

Ha, I was talking to piper today and said I bet all them fawkers on HL will think I'm lying when I tell em that we landed a big generator order with a power company in Egypt and several new long term service contracts, essentially re-securing our job future, so the worry of being layed off is now a thing of the past for a good while longer.

The bike was bought way before the crawler was sold so that's not even in the equation. I pretty much swapped spots from Toyota and the car hauler trailer down to a quad and much smaller trailer...you all are smart fellers, and should clearly see that's a pretty big cost savings for a small time, non deep pocket feller like myself.....not to mention the time saved from not going wheeling all the time far off, I can ride from my house to places and ride all day long. Also the time saved having to work on it! All you gotta do to a quad is change the oil and put gas in it!

I have also started back to school (well in 10 days) for Electrical Engineering, so the extra free time is worth a lot too! I have to pay for tuition and books up front and get reimbursed for tuition and books after I have passed said classes with satisfactory grades according to company policy. So, this all was a big move of preparation, which I am confident is the right move going forward.

....I've said all that just to say - Fawk off and lemme worry bout me :dblthumb: :flipoff1: