• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Superwinch Roam

I like the wireless part and I like the brand Superwinch but I wouldn't use it with other people around helping with the cable, but using it around the house doing projects (witch I use mine a lot for) I have seen plenty need for a 50' wireless control

I see where it says something about a secure wifi network.. would this require that you have signal on the cell??

I'm having trouble wrapping my head around how exactly it would work

smbroady82 said:
I see where it says something about a secure wifi network.. would this require that you have signal on the cell??

I'm having trouble wrapping my head around how exactly it would work

Receiver on the winch is a WiFi hotspot and your phone just connects to it. So no need for cell service.

Bluetooth range and speed sucks IMO

Sign of the times. It will help drive the market to bigger and better things. Now, posting my winching diagnostics on the internet or social media? I'm not in any winching competition, so I think not :stir:

1508cfbbbd302153e7a3af4e43d9e172.jpg

joho75287 said:

We used one on my brothers dump truck. Works like a charm! My RZR has the same thing on it. FYI it is from super ATV but the remote looks just the same. I've still got a toggle for winch also but can use either one at any time.