• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Suspension seats

mumblewood

Im looking to get a set of suspension seats for my Jeep. Dose anyone have any thought on Beard, Mastercraft, Prp, Corbeau? Are any of them better than the next?

Thanks

Biggest thing on suspension seats is to try them out to see what fits you best. PRP has fit me the best on 90% of their models, same with Mastercraft, never had a Corbeau fit me correctly.
I have six different models of the PRP's in the showroom for people to try out.

I have had a couple of sets of Beards in differant rigs both race and trail. Great seats never had any issues with them. Cant really compare to other brands though. The new rig has them as well. This time I got the wider ones since so many of my friends are getting that way. This pair has the seat heaters in them as well :D

I don't know if they are any better than any other brands but jeepswag.com has suspention seats and they are priced very low.

I agree, Try sitting in them first. I guess I have a wide behind, I tried the standard corbues, twisted stitch and someothers and I like the Mastercrafts seats the best. But it is what fells best to you. When you look at the price you want to get it right the first time.

I got some PRP's +2" width from Pat (pbmcauliffe) and love them. Everyone who has ever sat in them just wants to sit and chill. I have to tell them to get out.:D I even got to pick my colors and stitching.

I got back aches from beards. My prp comp highbacks are comfy as can be, Go for the heat grids as well.

another .02 ... i dont like the padding in the two sets of beards or corbeau's. i loved my Racecraft and my PRPs. Racecraft has sold out thier line to sandracer otr something like that.

when i was looking Racecraft was the only mfr who would make the entire seat vinyl. most only have tweed for the center seat area, with a big dog with muddy feet crawling across mine i wanted something i could just wipe off. love them when its wet out.

I would say PRP all the way.... best seat that I have ever run......Pat at those guys customs will treat you right as well so if you order give him a shot:awesomework:

Another vote for sitting in a seat before you buy them. I have MasterCraft Rubicons and MasterCraft Baja RS in my Jeeps. I like the adjustability of the Baja but I feel more secure in the Rubicon.
Be sure to order seat heaters in whatever you buy. They rock!!!
Also, stay away from any of the 4WP or Shittybilt seats. They are junk copies. Poor workmanship and crap materials.

I've had two sets of corbeaus and i've been happy with them. I've got the baja ultra ss (wide version) right now, they take up a lot of room but are a nice ride.