• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PRP seats/ass warmers.

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
So kinda getting some info on who has done heated seat elements in PRP seats.

Probably not going to do it right off the bat due to funds but figured I could figure out whats being used and prewire it all when I get to that point...

if i remember they are essentially plug and play just a ground and i think i used a 30 or 25 amp fuse so its pretty easy they seat heaters for the win im gonna run stock gm inserts instead of forking up the 200 buck for a pair of them

Just get universal seat heaters off of amazon or ebay. Buy a quality spdt switch. My switches took a crap the fiirst time they got wet. I think I'm 60$ into them total.

Seat heaters aren't all they're cracked up to be. Got them in the wife's car, and they work great. Also have them in the TJ, but, because you're always bundled up in the winter, the effective heating of the elements is diminished by all the clothes you wear.

Regarding installation. When I installed them in the TJ, it was a plug and play kit. I used my own switches only because I wanted the switched to match the existing switches I was using. Installing the seat covers is easy.

Probably worth it just to keep all the Vaginas warm this ***** magnet is going to attract. :D

I've got the cheap like $30ea amazon heaters, and the shitty included switches, and it was well worth the investment. I'd do it now while the seats are out, that's the hardest part. It's really easy. Sure not very useful in summer, but last week seat heaters and a windshield kept me warm in a hoodie on a 30 degree day running high speeds. Passengers loved it too.

Just got back from my first snow run with the heaters, never again will I not have them. Like Clark said, those with a lexan windshield and you're golden.