• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

swaffords buggy build

Swafford Racing said:
the nitrous is finished. jetting been a job having to use a wideband o2 and egt guage to tune with. it dont like cold plugs at all. will upload pic tomorrow.
make sure and remember everything you did because you have to help me with my nitrous ha ha.

no problem..lol it didnt realy raise the egt that much.not like i thought it would have.im just way to rich.i picked up some jetts yesterday so im going to lean it up some this afternoon. but that big block would be a bad boy on about 200hp shot. i started off at 100hp and stopped at 175hp friday.the wideband showed way rich. but the plugs looked realy good.so now its just working the bugs out.

all i see is a garage QUEEN !!!!! maybe this year we will see some action slow poke

Looks good Steve got your rear end done yet Kenny? got your text about the 4.0 stuff !

Great job on ur build this thing looks FREAKIN COOL. Id like to pick ur brain a little, I been wantin to give the nitrous/pane a shot. What kind of activation u using, WOT switch or any time button? are u running a set timing or u using some sort of advance? what was the final parts list for ur set up? Im plannin on just a 125 shot or so. I preciate any tips.

im using a botton on the shifter.you use 2 nos cyl. because ther high pressure.jetting is alittle tricky but i can give you a phone number and they will hook you up.im using a timing retard from msd. i use 34 total timing and retarted 4degrees on spray.if your not going to spray over 125 you my not half to move the timing.whats you total timing now? if its know higher than 32 degrees you will be ok.the only reason i pulled 4 degrees out is because im spraying 225hp.and its alittle to much.probley going to back it down to 175. you will need to use a window switch from msd so you can activate the nos unless it above 4000rpm and at wot. if you have any trouble with it just halla.thanks

Awesome dude. Preciate it. Not sure on the total timming we gona run yet, but was plannin on 125 or 150 shot, its just a little ol 5.0 Ive seen those window switches, sounds like it'll work good like that. I said advance earlier instead of retard-my bad. I thought 2-4 per 100shot was about right, i'll have to hollar at u about all the jettin later on when we get close to mota time, we still got a looooong ways to go till then, preciate it.

Latest posts