• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

swaffords buggy build

Looks awesome I like that color. I hope you have enough separation on the rear 4 link. Is the msd box close to your head?

Looks great :dblthumb:

What is the resevior in the passenger footwell/firewall are for?

If that's the MSD box, behind seat, it needs to be as close to dizzy as
possible for best results thumb.gif

yes the msd is between the seats.i didnt add no wiring to the box im using a crank trigger so the distance dont matter much.i use the same set up on a 68 nova drag car and it has no problems.the res. in the passanger side firewall is a mok up for the steering.im using a psc baffled can.will post new pic monday

nx express set me up with a jet chart.using 2 nitrous soleniods.ther both high pressure.im going to tee the main line off before the evap.and use liquid lp for the enrichment. i was running alcohol and nitrous togrther in a nova its close to the same jetting. thanks

Lookin good Kenny no doubt your gonna have one badass ride man. Guess you built the headers didn't you? Look damn good hell the whole thing looks good! drool

I Love Goooooolllllldddddd.

I name this buggy GOLDMEMBER. :dblthumb:

Cant wait to see it in action. I want a Smith Motorsports buggy. :driving:

i should have the nitrous finishe by the weekend. i wil update as soon as possible.im having trouble with the propane stopping the jets up.so im going to use a nos. filter on both sides of the kit.thanks. it should be interesting on tub rock this september.lol

Latest posts