• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

swaffords buggy build

158.jpg

Hell yeah! This thing is the tits!

Good looking rig! Thems some pimp ass lookin' shocks.....They sure stand out. 8)

(wish the ass end of mine looked more like that....it's the only feature I'm not really happy with.)

Looks like you need to move the airbumps up in the cans a bit. Are they sitting on the axle at ride height?

Color is badass! I'm ready to see some N20 aided beatdowns! :woot:

hey slick you need to get that schrader valve turned inward unless you plan on dusting the trails during a roll over :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

TOMMY RAINS said:
hey slick you need to get that schrader valve turned inward unless you plan on dusting the trails during a roll over :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

x2 nice looking rig tho

you got any pictures of the new skins you put on today Kenny I didnt have time to come by !!!!

The reason I asked about the lines is because i can only find anodized fittings that are rated for 350 psi and under. would you point me in the right direction?

balltire said:
The reason I asked about the lines is because i can only find anodized fittings that are rated for 350 psi and under. would you point me in the right direction?

Summit Racing has the high pressure lines and fittings. Summit brand. They are Stainless and rated for 2500 psi. Hope this helps, I can get the part numbers for you if you can't find them.

Latest posts