• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sway-a-way air shocks

scrowexj

So I ordered a new shock over a month ago and ordered the wrong length. So I called SAW direct and they are obviously not dealing with the shocks anymore, another company is dealing with there returns and a few other things . Well this company has terrible customer service , the first time
I called he " some guy named Kenneth Rios " name may be miss spelled give me the run around for over a week and finally told me it would be 2 weeks before they could do anything because nothing was in there system.I told him cool I'll wait and he said he would call me the first of the week when he got everything in the system. Never heard from him a whole week
So I waited the whole 3rd week hoping they would call and never did. So I Called them 4 times last week and left 3 Voicemai.. Never got a call back from them. Now this being the 4th week I have called 2 days in a row and left a Voicemail and still not a returned call. I'm done 4 linking the rearend of my Jeep and need the shock pretty bad now.
Has anyone had any dealing with this new company, can't remember the name. But I'm starting to get really pissed about this situation. Is there any other options you guys know of? It's a 2.0 12" SAW air shock and need to swap it for a 14" travel all factory valving. What can I do, I'm lost on the situation.
Thanks in Advance fellas

Re:

Man I have ordered a bunch of parts from saw through a guy named rob he was a little tuff to get on the phone but was very helpful by email it was hard as hell to find a number to call them on you can tell they don't want you to call lol

Well SAW told me they was not dealing with that stuff anymore, and have me the number to this company. And he would call back and everything the first week and now he won't return a call one. Maybe I need to call saw and tell them what's goin on and see if they are any help

Buy Fox, they will always be around. Then concentrate your time on a refund on your SAW's, instead of a replacement.