• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sydney Rockwell for the win at Rush

BEATIN35S

Congratulations to Sydney for winning the race at Rush off road today. She handled the buggy like a pro today boys. No question about it!!!

I bet that buggy isnt FOR SALE anymore. Wonder who has been giving her driving lessons, because she made it look easy.

I heard around 4500 arm bands were sold. It was packed to the gills. Great show and even though there were so many, the trails weren't too congested.

drivermod said:
I heard around 4500 arm bands were sold. It was packed to the gills. Great show and even though there were so many, the trails weren't too congested.

the official count was 4235. I think a lot of people came in during the night and probably didn't pay, that my opinion anyway. Rush is an awesome place, it is over 7000 acres.

close to camp....I found one rock trail. #59 or #39 i think. It is at the end of the cove that underated hill is on. Everything else is a good drive towards 3 pole. There was some awesome looking rock trails over there. Next Time I am taking an extra jug of fuel for the buggy on a rzr and finding some rocks. :dblthumb:

Yea we rode RzR's for couple hours Friday morning "with no maps"... and we ran across several black diamond rated trails over on that top leftish side of the park? after you rode that gas line all the way out and crossed over that paved road and out past the water tower....yea...we needed a map,,,big cool 7000 acre place,,,reminded me a lil bit like Harlan in a few spots.

I took zero pics on the RzR tour but we saw several buggy / trail rigs on some fun rock stuff over there.

she is doing a great job and doing it the wrong way according to her dad that says never lift keep it up girl this is great

She is doing a great job and shows no fear. May need to get this girl a collar...head and neck whipping in the video.

Re:

Rush isn't loaded with rock trails, but the guys who run the park as well as us locals who ride it a lot are working hard to add more crawling stuff. There is a good days worth of rock trails as of right now. 39, is the one you saw matt, it's a good little trail, there is also one at the head of the Hollar that the bounty hill is on called 5 guys, and one in the next Hollar past underage called drainpipe, the rest of the rock stuff is on the other side of the road.

According to Sydney's comments on Facebook timmy is telling her how to hit the hills, and it looks like she is doing a damn good job of putting it into action

Taterhead said:
She is doing a great job and shows no fear. May need to get this girl a collar...head and neck whipping in the video.

She wears a Hans device.