• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sydney Rockwell for the win at Rush

GONOVRIT said:
I can't figure out why there isn't any pictures to be seen of rock trails there? Or are they lacking them?
There is also a new rock trail that goes between trail 2 and 30. Its not on the map yet, because the group from Cincinnati off road just finished cutting it the weekend before the event. It is more of a crawling trail until the end where there is a steep uphill with a big rock right in the middle of the trail at the exit. It is definitely worth checking out.

09zkrankin said:
Rush isn't loaded with rock trails, but the guys who run the park as well as us locals who ride it a lot are working hard to add more crawling stuff. There is a good days worth of rock trails as of right now. 39, is the one you saw matt, it's a good little trail, there is also one at the head of the Hollar that the bounty hill is on called 5 guys, and one in the next Hollar past underage called drainpipe, the rest of the rock stuff is on the other side of the road.

According to Sydney's comments on Facebook timmy is telling her how to hit the hills, and it looks like she is doing a damn good job of putting it into action

Good to see yall again man!,,,hate I didn,t get to wheel and get any trail pics with yall but the only free time I really had was Friday mornin and after that it was all Comp camera workin time the rest of the weekend for me...got some cool pics tho!

TC was definitely driving I heard the belt sqeeeeeeekkkk :****: molaugh seriously though congrats to her, there's lots of grown men who would wimp out on that hill and several others. thumb.gif