• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tablet or smartphone??

atvrider

been thinking about getting one or the other. i mainly just talk on the phone but like to play on the internet. i am afraid that i will break a smartphone but don't like the size of a tablet. what's everyones opinion? what brand for each?

Love my I phone and the otter box works!!! I've dropped my phone i dont know how many times and its not hurt a bit take it out of the case and it still looks brand new. I do have to get my otter box replaced due to some cracking but its worth every penny to save an exspensive phone.

I have the iPhone 4 with the LifeProof case. Big fan of the case. No **** it's waterproof. I had to test it lol. It's fell out of my truck numerous times on to concrete with no problems. Zero complaints.

iPhone 4s with Lifeproof case. Have a Crackberry for work and have no idea why anyone would admit they like them. Case works great, I tested mine too!! Now not worried about taking it with me in rig and getting muddy, dusty or wet.

Founding member of the Irresponsible Assclown Traveling Shitshow!!! :flipoff2:

iphone with otterbox no complaints. coworkers kid dropped his iphone in the toilet, 3 days in dry rice and it still works like new---- hard to beat that.

I have the iPhone 4 with the casemate tank case. Love it.
Can you charge the phone in the life proof case or does it have to be removed each time?