• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Taco forum on Pirate

Grommit327 said:
Purple and pink must not mix very well though....cuz my purple taco sure don't pick up pink tacos very well :haha:

it's gotta be the way your handlin the Taco I guess?...... :D :stirpot:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Shane, it'll be a long time comin before I go hardcore with my truck.......................................................................................................like longer than it takes you to get laid.....twice :haha: :haha:

Last edited:
archer1965 said:

Shane, it'll be a long time comin before I go hardcore with my truck.......................................................................................................like longer than it takes you to get laid.....twice :haha: :haha:

OMFG!!:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: Chad brings the fun-nay x100,000,000,000,000

archer1965 said:

OMFG..ROFLAMO......................its just not fair........Shane you better dig in to your wallet and go to Vegas and get the shirt Kyle wanted, while you are at it square the little man in your pants away so Chad can go "hardcore" with his truck.:corn: