• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tacoma Build

I would make a fan shroud that covers 100% of the surface area of the radiator and install that fan into it. With a V-8,rear rad up against the cab your gonna need that fan to PULL as much CFM through that rad as possible.

Will probably work "OK" crawling around but if you start haulin ass.....shits gonna get hot

Mine has more frontal air flow,between/around/under the seats and still will get "warm" under sustained high RPM blasting

Last edited:
I can help next week after work if Ya need it.
I could use some new skills.

From me or Corey? You aint gonna learn **** from me.... Im the worst fabracator in washington according to corey. So if he comes over to help the let it be a learning experience. I just hope that all the metal I have is high enough quality for him to touch it. After all my truck is a joke and it falls a part.:haha:

It kept breaking in your garage and at the Hammers. Have you had it out any other time?

:corn:

From me or Corey? You aint gonna learn **** from me.... Im the worst fabracator in washington according to corey. So if he comes over to help the let it be a learning experience. I just hope that all the metal I have is high enough quality for him to touch it. After all my truck is a joke and it falls a part.:haha:

It kept breaking in your garage and at the Hammers. Have you had it out any other time?

:corn:

You two are worse than a married couple :fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley:

:kiss:

Nope.... havent taken it out again. Again the only things that broke that were my fault was the link. It was its first run to the hammers. The alternator and starter was something that could happen to anyone. The yoke is something that happens when you WHEEL which is something you have no idea about unless its in someone elses rig. So Bunks starter went out and so did Bobbys at the jambo....does that make there buggys a joke.....no. The only thing thats a joke here is you.:flipoff:

WOW.

Ya'll should have a three way. :eeek:

Cory as the Dominatrix
Brian as the Whipping boy
and Brad the Bitch in the Corner that wont shut up

he says that about everybody. but while he was at bates learning how to tig weld and powder coat. we were all working jobs. so we all are not worthy.

When Brian kept breaking in his garage, I went over to JPs house where they were working on it and gave him suggestions on how I would fix the driveline breaking problems. I also suggested that he use stronger link material than small diameter thin wall pipe because I knew it would cause him a problem on the trail.

Casey, I helped you with your Dana 60s, steering, and suspension, do you think I did a good job on your Jeep?

Nobody ever said you didn't do good work, the comments were about you talking trash about everyone else's work

Sometimes I make suggestions and people take it as talking ****. Brad and I have had the same discussion. If someone has porosity in their welds, I will tell them they are a bad welder and point out the problem, that is how I was taught.