• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tacoma parts

TrailTaco

Hey guys my Tacoma was stolen and found stripped. I am thinking about selling whats left of it. I would like to gauge interest in the parts before I tear it down. Short list would be 3.4 with auto trans, t-case and ecu. Front diff with 4.88s and a lockrite. Man hub conversion on the spindles. Rear axle with 4.88s and a lockrite. It does have well used welded on sliders if someone wanted them. Rear Bils 5100'swith about 500 miles on them for about 3-4 of lift. Front Bils 5100's with about 500 miles on them and Eibach coils with a custom spring seat. Fuel tank and drivelines, great for spares. More stuff I'm sure as a I started to tear it down.

Thanks for all the interest. I was able to come up with a loan tonight to be able to rebuild the truck myself. Again thanks for all the replies.

You need a loan to rebuild a wheeler that was beat up and had dents?

Wheres the big money needed? All the running gear is there, right?

Yep, I don't have the kind of cash laying around to buy wheels and tires, front and rear bumpers or a winch. Plus what I need for the interior. I don't have the skills to make the bumpers myself. That's why I was considering selling it. A family member did not want me to sell it so they are going to let me borrow some money to buy replacement parts.