• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tahuya Anarchy hill

should probly stay away from that hill unless your on at least forties. bottom end is all torn up from little rigs, like this video, ripping away at it with no real chance of clearing the rocks. i got 3/4 of the way up and sat vertical before shutting it down. tons and forties.

I don't know if your talking about my rig or not but mine is on 40's, linked front and rear with a very built dana 44 up front and Dana 70 in the rear.

I'd say unless you have 54" tires, V8 and heavy foot it's probably impossible for your rig.

If you got 3/4 of the way up you should of been able to make it up. Getting past the first part is the hardest. Personally I think you're talking out your ass. :kiss:

Rock the bottom for your tires get clean and then it will walk it.

Gate keeper that thing for the barbies stay the heck out

Looks like a fun little spot... I have never been down that way and Im starting to want to go.

Whatever you do, dont pave the trail like we do up here. It is cool to have at least one hard trail in your park. I dont find it fun when I can "walk" through every trail.

I start wheelin walker in front low just to see how far I can get. :corn:

with a very built dana 44 up front

I thought they were a myth :stirpot::D

thought bout trying it in the snow last time and glad i didnt. i knew it looked tough but damn. make me wanna go out and try it.

not knocking anyone so dont be an E ass. on the vid your tires looked smaller. i ran it before those rocks were there and there was just one big rock stick out of the hill. couldn't get enough traction to get the back over. but have seen torn up and rebuilt a couple times. i'll give it another shot soon and see how it goes. and you drive like my grandma, you'll never make it without a LOT more momentum.

:eeek: I'm I just a dumb fawker or does smashing the trail markers count as going off the trail???? In my out look at the wheeling legal trails knocking down the trail signs counts as driving Off The Trail!!!course i could be wrong...........but if the new reiter does get built... and this is let go ...i Expect that no one should have a problem with me taking out a trail markers!!!!!!:corn::corn::corn: What's up!!!!:eeek:

not knocking anyone so dont be an E ass. on the vid your tires looked smaller. i ran it before those rocks were there and there was just one big rock stick out of the hill. couldn't get enough traction to get the back over. but have seen torn up and rebuilt a couple times. i'll give it another shot soon and see how it goes. and you drive like my grandma, you'll never make it without a LOT more momentum.

You mean when it was like this.
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwVtNrlNuv8[/YT]

BTW this was mine when it was still leaf in the back and a Ford 8.8 with very little momentum :looser:

Last edited:
i'll give it another shot soon and see how it goes. and you drive like my grandma, you'll never make it without a LOT more momentum.

post your flop vid when you throttle up it hot shot. im always down to see a jackass on his lid.:looser: its obviously been awhile since you've been to Tahuya.

ANYONE can talk big game on the internet but that hill is insane. Anarchy not only is a nasty climb but rain and Tahuya smooth and loose rocks never mix well. I agree 100% with the earlier posts that something should be revised with this hill. Not so everyone can conquer it of course, but at least made so there is actually a chance to make it.... just my 2cents

I was out there on Saturday, I was planning on doing it, but I decided not to attempt it, it is getting pretty undercut where all the bolders from the lower section got pushed away. There definitely needs to be something done to keep the lower rocks in place.

yeah ok , sorry to step up to the troll douches. i apologize. worst **** talkers since pirate. im going back to being a lurker again. have fun with yourselves ass pirates.

running tahuya in two weeks dodge on 42s.

yeah ok , sorry to step up to the troll douches. i apologize. worst **** talkers since pirate. im going back to being a lurker again. have fun with yourselves ass pirates.

running tahuya in two weeks dodge on 42s.

Good go do Anarchy and take video. See you on the trail sweetie. Btw I wasn't talking **** you were. I've made it up that hill where you called it quits. ;)

I agree 100% with the earlier posts that something should be revised with this hill. Not so everyone can conquer it of course, but at least made so there is actually a chance to make it.... just my 2cents

Finding that happy medium between fer left and far right is a hard one to nail.

I was really digging that video until the trail marker got run over.

Those rocks up there are no joke! Slick as a river bottom or a tide pool. Something should be done to shore them up from moving as that is just going to lead to more damage.