• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tahuya hillclimbs

I could do them all no problem If I had a front locker It's just the lack of locker holding me up. Not for long though. :awesomework:

great!! i like to here 'thats all there is in tahuya" because then those of us, who's back yard it is in can do these lines without all of you JUST watching,

great!! i like to here 'thats all there is in tahuya" because then those of us, who's back yard it is in can do these lines without all of you JUST watching,

Well said Bryan, but it is fun to watch you and and some other people play on the hills.

I might have to give a few of them a try at some point and really get myself stuck :redneck:

Well said Bryan, but it is fun to watch you and and some other people play on the hills.

I might have to give a few of them a try at some point and really get myself stuck :redneck:

Your truck would look a little diffrent thats for sure.

I wanna see you try when you do get one. :corn:

Trust me there would be no issue except for anarchy and that will be done once I build my cage.

I would of had the rock hill no prob the other day if I had a locker just ask eric he was there.

I hear that.. I wonder how many of those who bitch about Tahuya are the ones who stand around and watch us?

Seems like it's always the same rigs running these hills and there is always a crowd in a matter of a few minutes.

I hear that.. I wonder how many of those who bitch about Tahuya are the ones who stand around and watch us?

Seems like it's always the same rigs running these hills and there is always a crowd in a matter of a few minutes.

I never understood the wole crowd watching. I like to wheel I don't like to sit around.

Brandon, are you talking bout the hill Joop is wheeling up?
Yes the first pic he is going up the left side is easy and the right is the harder line now, just like Anarchy its simple on the right side and hard on the left side.

Trust me there would be no issue except for anarchy and that will be done once I build my cage.

You going to try the hill that i got denied on next to the rock hill? lol

No hard and Tahuya dont really need to be in the same. Its fun either way. It might be harder for a stock nissan to do all the trails does tha count lol

i agree tahuya is not hard but beings that everywhere else is 2 1/2 hours away makes it somewhere to go!!! so don't worry about how hard it is and just stay HOME!!!

Hey now watch the nissan bashing! :eeek: lol

tahuya's as hard as you want it to be you just gotta know how to look for the wrong lines haha

I drove the buggy up all three three times thats nine times then i did each of the three hillclimbs three more times in two wheel drive. I had one passenger in the passenger seat each time. thats eighteen times total.:fawkdancesmiley: