• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tahuya hillclimbs

Im gonna need a tour of tahuya in about 1 month..Lets get porter out(yeah right) so i can show him how to do front digs and general 4wdriving in the dirt close to his home so he doesnt freak out.

Im gonna need a tour of tahuya in about 1 month..Lets get porter out(yeah right) so i can show him how to do front digs and general 4wdriving in the dirt close to his home so he doesnt freak out.

let us know when? jeremy and i live over here joe!

Yes the first pic he is going up the left side is easy and the right is the harder line now, just like Anarchy its simple on the right side and hard on the left side.

Trust me there would be no issue except for anarchy and that will be done once I build my cage.

You going to try the hill that i got denied on next to the rock hill? lol

Once my cage is done you can watch my roll on it. I have no prblem with that.

Thats the spirit. Come on out Bunk would love to wheel with you.

Definately man..Like i said it will be either the 2nd or 3rd weekend of January. Want to make a 2 day trip out of both weekends. I hope to wheel with all you locals over there, Its been a grip since ive been to Tahuya

Definately man..Like i said it will be either the 2nd or 3rd weekend of January. Want to make a 2 day trip out of both weekends. I hope to wheel with all you locals over there, Its been a grip since ive been to Tahuya

Problem is once you go there. You relieze why you hadn't been there in some time

The last video was great!

Thanks!:awesomework:

PS i'm heading out there this sat to ride bikes if anyone wants to come!:beer:

The last time I was in that area was on a bike and about 6yrs ago. I may have to bring the sammy out and see what it looks like now. Hay Nate we may need to hook up after the 1st of the year so you can show me these hillclimbs. I need to get a cage for that damn sammy too.:redneck:

The last time I was in that area was on a bike and about 6yrs ago. I may have to bring the sammy out and see what it looks like now. Hay Nate we may need to hook up after the 1st of the year so you can show me these hillclimbs. I need to get a cage for that damn sammy too.:redneck:

Anytime man You and your fiance/girlfriend whatever can stay at my place that night if you would like also.

Gay! damn you talk like your a pro i bet you could flop anything! What are you like 20 now, probably have hours of seat time! Ill bring the jeep down to tahuya and you can teach me how to drive it! :flipoff:

Gay! damn you talk like your a pro i bet you could flop anything! What are you like 20 now, probably have hours of seat time! Ill bring the jeep down to tahuya and you can teach me how to drive it! :flipoff:

I think I may have just as much seat time as you.I took my first wheeler out when I was 13 I think you were there. On a side not that was more of a commet on how your jeep used to be covered with armor-all all the time when Jackie owned it. So when it rolled it would only tarnish the layers of armor all on it.

oh now the armor comment makes sense, i was thinking wtf armor is he talkin about it just has tube fenders/sliders/bumpers/ and a nice cage, and ill admit ive waxed it a few times it cleans up real nice, its hard to take a nice jeep out like that and beat it atleast for me it is, it means alot to me and the older bro!

oh now the armor comment makes sense, i was thinking wtf armor is he talkin about it just has tube fenders/sliders/bumpers/ and a nice cage, and ill admit ive waxed it a few times it cleans up real nice, its hard to take a nice jeep out like that and beat it atleast for me it is, it means alot to me and the older bro!

Oh yes That jeep is buetifull when clean I was just talking to jackie and bear about it the other day. They miss it.

Ill bet they do miss it, my brother does also, he did some nice work on it over the years it works well but im guna be changin some things. When are you guys going out again?