• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tahuya on 3-13 or 3-14

I'll be there sunday in my green CJ-7. Introduce yourselves cuz I don't know any of you dirty fawkers :p

you will not be running in 2wd where I am going:redneck:

Yeah, I was gonna borrow one of Casey's rigs, but my girlfriend wants to tag along since my b-day is the next day. I still haven't fixed my front end so I only have 2 wheel drive at the moment. I shouldn't have a problem with most stuff there, and I figure we can spectate on the harder stuff.

Besides, we haven't seen you since Reiter in August. I'd like to see big green run for more than 5 minutes!!:fawkdancesmiley:

Any bets on who wont show up on time. Due to not setting clock for daylight savings:D

Besides, we haven't seen you since Reiter in August. I'd like to see big green run for more than 5 minutes!!:fawkdancesmiley:
I want to run the **** out of it....it is running great and ran 6 minutes out here so its all good :fawkdancesmiley:.....hope I don't break an axle in the big rocks I was denied last time I tried...... so I am determined to make it up this time I will have the stickies on it after they smoke for a bit....bogger smoke rules.:D