• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tan Bullet remake...

i think you can get it ready for the big johnson ride :dblthumb:

are you going to 4 link the front or just stick with the leaf springs

Damn son, you did cut the crap out of that thing. I thought you were just kidding . I am sure you will beat it like a bastard step child when it is done. Any upgrades on the planning table for it? Are you going to do any bobbing or weavin, or stay stock? Hurry up and get that bich done, got some good rides coming on soon. :driving:

plans as of right now include

Lowering the entire jeep 3-5 inches
Im keeping leaf springs up front but the only and best way ive found so far is to put the shackles back up front.
New cage with an up-to-date look
Cutting the back half of the frame behind my seats
Plating the frame with .5x3in .25 plate on the front half (for expected and unexpected jumps) :****:
New steering orbital setup
Regrease and replace all bearing as needed
And tryin to come up with some Airshocks. :woot:

My main goal is to update this jeep. It has always worked well but the fabrication is cave-man era. Lotsa old tabs that werent cut off the frame and shitty bracketry made this jeep an eyesore when compared to other rigs.

jrhall said:
Lotsa old tabs that werent cut off the frame and shitty bracketry made this jeep an eyesore when compared to other rigs.

It wasn't the old tabs that made this jeep an eyesore, it was the fact the it is a JEEP that makes it an eyesore. :flipoff1:

The way you drive, your gay for thinking your going to get away with shackles up front and lowering it to boot.

link the front end and stop being a *****.

Im goin to lower it regardless.. and how i do the front is undecided... (other than i AM using leafs springs) :****:

Lampley said:
It wasn't the old tabs that made this jeep an eyesore, it was the fact the it is a JEEP that makes it an eyesore. :flipoff1:

Eh, damn ole cabtruck couldnt go as good as that thing could. :flipoff1:

100_0318.jpg

100_0319.jpg

100_0321.jpg

100_0322.jpg

What dents?

100_0324.jpg

Straightened links
100_0325.jpg

100_0323.jpg

as it twas when i had to leave for school/ :woot: