• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

calling tanis

rockmike

i just orderes your new axle housing today,sorry i forgot about that,got kinda busy in my high pace world over here,been selling alot of parts ,the store is finally starting to take off wooo hooo.LET ME KNOW HOW TO GET IT TO YA.Imay just make a trip up there to crackama and visit my gramps and get this to ya.thanks again for let me use youre spare stuff i appreciate it.

Hey Mike, don't sweat it. I'll just get it from you the next time we get together to crawl. I have yet to break one and still have another spare if I do. I'm not worried about it. Let me know if you guys have another GTG, and I'll see if I can make it. Good to hear that the store is doing good.
Nathan

Tanis said:
Hey Mike, don't sweat it. I'll just get it from you the next time we get together to crawl. I have yet to break one and still have another spare if I do. I'm not worried about it. Let me know if you guys have another GTG, and I'll see if I can make it. Good to hear that the store is doing good.
Nathan
Right on nathan check rc crawler gtg thread were doing it again sunday if you got the time.Diff place this time.

so wats the snow situation looking like up there in the rimrock,naches area.Just wondering when i should plan a trip,to scout a comp at the moonrocks.Ive got the itch.

I was there last month and there was over 2 feet at rimrock, with deeper drifts. This winter has been so cold, the snow hasn't melted like it usually does, looking good for the farmers irrigation. I have been meaning to get back up there to do some more snow crawling, just haven't made it yet. Looking forward to sunday.