• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tapatalk sucks.

wannabe said:
Never understood why people wanted to use tapatalk.

I've never had it either cause I don't mind the browser look to it. Familiar with it anyway.

The people I know using it claim to really like it though, unless it acts up of course.

If your phone can use tapatalk, it can use the photobucket app for pics.

Another browser only user here. I tried tapatalk and couldn't figure it out.

Yea you can use photobucket from your phone. That's what I do. I don't even remember the last time I was on hardline using a computer.

Same aswith a computer. I keep like 6 tabs open on my iPhone at all times. Hardline, garage journal and photobucket and the main ones. Just hit upload and it opens your pics. It's actually a lot more simple that computer photobucket.

85buggy said:
But where do you upload thd pics to hardline

If you want to attach pics direct to HL, under the text box you type in, there is "Additional Options",

click it and a menu will drop out and you can attach pics, but only small ones.

I have it set up to we're I view all web sites as the normal website and not the mobile version. So it's just like a computer, I copy and paste the image code into the reply box on hardline

jenuregu.jpg
i wanted to see if I could add pics from tapatalk

Got that Tapatalk Pro ****, and I love the functionality of it.....if it would fawkin' work all the damn time!!! It's like a :afro:

Sometimes I click on a thread and instead of jumping to the last post, it goes to the first....and it doesn't give me an option to reply. Like the quick reply text box at the bottom of the screen isn't there and the option to reply is also not found when clicking the options button toward the top right of the screen.

Anyone else's doing this? It's pissing me off that I paid for this app and it's turned into a :afro: