• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tarps for your rigs.....help

Get a above ground pool cover, it has a cable that goes all the way around it with a crank to tighten it up. :dblthumb:

25x25 black and silver tarp from tsc. It's pretty thick and 100% waterproof. Had it over a year now and it still looks like it did when I bought it. Was around $100. I just keep my ride on the trailer and strap it to itself under the curves of the tires. Pretty warm to work under in the winter time when it's cold with the black on the outside. Shop would be better... :dunno:

Pic taken before I figured out how to strap it good.

Re:

So on a wal mart expedition yesterday I decided to use up some Walmart gift cards on an actual car cover I ran across.

It's a rain x brand and says 10 years guarantee on the box. It was 50 bucks.

I got the XL size and by God it fits perfect! The elastic at the bottom is awesome. Only used 1 bundgy cord to hook the sides to one another under the rig.

The material seems a lot more durable than the tarps I was buying.

However....only time will tell.

Re:

Can you post some pics of it? I have a juggy too and wonder how it might fit mine. Yours actually was what got me to cut mine in half. Had a buddy randomly send me a picture of it and told me it's what I needed to do.

Re:

I'm gonna work on some roof panel's this week...I'll snap some when I get back out there.

It covers the winch down to/over the tie rod...comes down to sliders on the sides and goes all the way down to rear diff cover.

It doesnt cover the tires though. Would like that but it's jus large enough to cover what I need and still be easy for one person to use it.

Re: Re: Tarps for your rigs.....help

04a3d249eae096b123e38a20abf99562.jpg

f57f4a3b2edf3f19740d9320707e0585.jpg