• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tattoo fail

No way thats a true story. The tattoo is too professional for the artist and the guy getting it to both be dumb enough to think its a turbo. Even if the artist had no idea what a turbo is the would have Googled it to get an idea of what they were doing. Now if it was a shitty, splotchy, squiggly mess that was done in someone's kitchen I could see both parties involved being totally oblivious to what a turbo really is.

AdamF said:
No way thats a true story. The tattoo is too professional for the artist and the guy getting it to both be dumb enough to think its a turbo. Even if the artist had no idea what a turbo is the would have Googled it to get an idea of what they were doing. Now if it was a shitty, splotchy, squiggly mess that was done in someone's kitchen I could see both parties involved being totally oblivious to what a turbo really is.

I agree but maybe he brought in a picture and said here is what I want and didn't say he thought it was a turbo. My short time working in a tattoo shop, I was a piercer because I have no artistic ability, I saw some really dumbass things people wanted. Sometimes the artist would question them but often times it was a loosing battle. I have a few silly ones myself but I knew what they were before I got them.

AdamF said:

****, I know a guy who does amazing work who gives people the wrong Japanise symbols just for fun

xjmarc said:
I agree but maybe he brought in a picture and said here is what I want and didn't say he thought it was a turbo. My short time working in a tattoo shop, I was a piercer because I have no artistic ability, I saw some really dumbass things people wanted. Sometimes the artist would question them but often times it was a loosing battle. I have a few silly ones myself but I knew what they were before I got them.
I got a bad tat covered it up with a bad tat and then covered it up with a great tat.....