• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tc buggy??

You guys are suckers. Tim isn't building another buggy. It's all a big TN rumor. He's actually building a a RZR on rocks. Photoshoot to come...

:popcorn:

payne97 said:
whats the numbers cole :popcorn:

Won't matter since the dyno was done with a carb judging by the photo.

I think Cole is just ****ing with everyone now that his Utube pimp TC doesn't have a rig.....his U-tube numbers are down and he compensating.

But it's fun none the less! i'll start the next one.

Did you hear Super Swamper is giving TC one off super secert swamper Sticky tires now......Look out! I'm Local and it's all the talk.......molaugh molaugh

Matt O. said:
I heard tiger blood is running inside the frame rails of his new chassis, that is why it is so tough.

Only White Tiger Blood though... Those Tennassians are rascist as **** with their proper grammar and all... :flipoff1:

WAY OFF COURSE. I'm telling y'all he is building with mold injected plastic and Kevlar duct tape. I saw him purchase the hot glue gun to weld it all together. thumb. :afro: is pimping Barbie thumb.gif

This was in Disney this past month at the BMR Run.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1Z2AbH64DVg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think the inbred #1 crawler was trying to say " if there is one that'll back it up , it's JoJo , thats for F'in sure.

look over the little inbred prick .

His family tree looks like a stump

CSMITH said:
I think the inbred #1 crawler was trying to say " if there is one that'll back it up , it's JoJo , thats for F'in sure.

look over the little inbred prick .

His family tree looks like a stump

lifes tough, its even more tough if our stupid------ur signature is wrong now change it to this so itll be right before KID ROK sees and and ruins this thread also please and thank u

#1 crawler said:
lifes tough, its even more tough if our stupid------ur signature is wrong now change it to this so itll be right before KID ROK sees and and ruins this thread also please and thank u
his life is tougher