• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Team Nasty 4424 Koh updates

jabnasty

Finally decided it was time for some paint and another power steering pump.

006.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

dual pump plate came out good. See its a good thing to talk to people and get fresh ideas. :flipoff1:

looks good now get that front R&P fixed and make KOH your bitch!

I thought this was going to be pictures of a chromo bone upgrade you got on your shoulder.

Buggy looks good. We'll make sure to add the pinstripe at BMR.

Damn, I was hoping I would not be the only one there sporting rusty tube :'(

Looks good man, see you in a week or so.

When they say on pirate live that you need a tetanus shot and everclear to be around the buggy its time to up your pimp game just a little. All I can say is that the paint has a little texture to it.

blacksheep10 said:
I loved that enough of an impression was made for them to mention the fire water and the rusty tube during the drawing, and others got no mention laughing1
All we lacked was fitty over the fire and BAD ASS references.

You need to update your co-dog status

Kelly look under your picture on here.
Yes I'll race again. Notsure on keeping you as co-driver though you've gotten pretty fat lately as have I so to offset that I need a real midget keep weigh down hope you understand :flipoff1:

InDaShop said:
Kelly look under your picture on here.
Yes I'll race again. Notsure on keeping you as co-driver though you've gotten pretty fat lately as have I so to offset that I need a real midget keep weigh down hope you understand :flipoff1:
down to 197, and you want it to jump level, you need counterweight over here.

Just wait till you see the skins, he took them to his shop to really do some polishing on em. Its gonna reflect the sun like a mother ****er. I feel bad for the other racers around us.