• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Team Trophy Challenge - Washington!

hahaha poor Crash cant enter this one, unless he can build a street legal and capable rig by the date on the website

he could put a winch on Crista's and enter it. It would probably do fine. This is much more about the people and the "team" than about the vehicle.

GaryTJ said:
he could put a winch on Crista's and enter it. It would probably do fine. This is much more about the people and the "team" than about the vehicle.

He could probably even put a couple ARB's in it before the event began, then he would do great, except for its got IFS

Soooo, what defines "street legal"? Since most of us have tires sticking out, etc...

Oh hey, someoen already asked that. Deedeedee.. :cheer:

Last edited:
Mark just sent me a message;:D :D

something we should have put in the rules
"no alchohal" anyone caught with any alchohal beverege in their vehical will be
emidiatly disqualified

I do believe he took the same spelling class as crash!

I do believe the translation in english would be;

Alcohol will not be tolerated and will result in disqualification with no recourse!

skrause said:
Soooo, what defines "street legal"? Since most of us have tires sticking out, etc...

We are not going to nit-pick your vehicle unless it is a safety issue. If your vehicle is safe and meets the rules, it is up to you to avoid a ticket

GaryTJ said:
"no alchohal" anyone caught with any alchohal beverege in their vehical will be
emidiatly disqualified
Mark is cut off as of right now.
alcoholic.gif

GaryTJ said:
We are not going to nit-pick your vehicle unless it is a safety issue. If your vehicle is safe and meets the rules, it is up to you to avoid a ticket
Ya, scrolled too fast and missed the original answer. I'm interested, just gotta find someone with enough balls to me my teammate. :corn:

forgive my poor spelling. i was in a hurry, the sun was in my eyes, i tripped over that blade of grass. thats my story & i'm sticking with it!

Dirtball said:
forgive my poor spelling. i was in a hurry, the sun was in my eyes, i tripped over that blade of grass. thats my story & i'm sticking with it!*hic*

Fixed it for ya :clappy:

skrause said:
Ya, scrolled too fast and missed the original answer. I'm interested, just gotta find someone with enough balls to me my teammate. :corn:

Id do it but im duck taping my ass closed