• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Team Trophy Challenge - Washington!

skrause said:
I don't see your truck tubed out yet either, Brain. :flipoff:

Listen Pinky, atleast I don't make comments like, "Damnit, this means I'm gonna have to put off the tube and links work..... again...."
You put if off AGAIN??:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

GRNTACO said:
Listen Pinky, atleast I don't make comments like, "Damnit, this means I'm gonna have to put off the tube and links work..... again...."
You put if off AGAIN??:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
quit changing my words damnit. :flipoff: And it was never quite "on" yet, but I'm willing to put if off a little longer.... mabye next winter I'll finally link it. Enough chatter...

GaryTJ said:
For those web wheelers out there...

A chance to prove yourselves.

Take a look and let me know what you think.

Or better yet, sign up and let us abuse you!

www.ttcw.org

Sounds like a everyday experience for those that do wheel... already! :D

of course this could be fun too, but it just sounds like what most of us go thru already that wheel... at least up at Elbe anyways.

That is true, we are not asking for anything that you don't already do.

But, visualize your worst nightmare run. Put yourself into a competitive mental state and 24 hours nonstop things going wrong and no sleep. and then double that and you might come close to what we are going to do to you.

You will learn things about yourself and your capability's. I guaranty it!

GaryTJ said:

But, visualize your worst nightmare run. Put yourself into a competitive mental state and 24 hours nonstop things going wrong and no sleep. and then double that and you might come close to what we are going to do to you.

I like the concept... & i've learned alot about wheeling by myself - "alone" up in a area high in the mountains... no cell phone - no 1st aid kits - no spare parts - etc..... oh, & that NOT telling anyone where i was going thing either.

those shows on Discovery Channel - surviving for 7 days - have become my best & most watched shows. I think this event would be fun & very educational for many, but... I myself only tend to get a day to go play...

any more specific details - rules - dates, or SCENARIO'S that are planned to play out? are we supposed to lose trail gear or let air out of tires? or ???
I want to hear more on how this is going to play out? thanks....

Prepared

now that is kinda funnay.... assuming any regular "Joe" is prepared & what their version of prepared is? I'am liking the idea of being on the sidelines for this one to see how it goes.... plays out. has my attention - i'll tell u that.

Dirtball said:
go to www.ttcw.org and that has all the dates & rules
to tell you exactly what the tasks would be kinda defeats the purpose
just be prepared....

GaryTJ said:

I'm sold! Where do I sign up?

Oh ya.... nm. :haha: :; Would ADD disqualify me? :corn:

GaryTJ said:

Sounds like everything Ive been through more than once in the Army to me :flipoff:

~T.J.