• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Thank You" @ Gray Rock

zeke392

I want to thank Keith Bailey, owner of OFF-ROAD Connection

Team Chaos Racing came out to Gray Rock Friday with 2 teams (a UTV & a TJ) to race Saturday. The TJ experienced some problems during pre run and had to be recovered from the trail late in the day. Keith came out and helped us recover the rig then offered the shop to help us get the rig fixed. We have some sponsors, and I'm sure they are competitors of Keith's but he didn't care. Keith and his friends opened their shop to us tools and all so we could fix the rig and run Saturday.

I'm sure all you local guys know about Keith but I just wanted to mention this and thank Keith, Allan and all his friends again. The next part I need will be coming from OFF-ROAD Connection !!

THANK YOU

Steve

Yep they are some good ole boys. They drug my butt off of Bents n Dents not once but twice during the race.

Re:

I appreciate everything yall did helping me get the jeep out, and then letting us use the shop.

This is the second time I have been to the park, everyone there is awesome. Not many places like gray rock.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Keith is a great guy! Buddies Rig wouldn't crank over at tub rock our buddies went back to camp and what do you know my transfer case linkage bent up. Glad he was roundin everyone up last night when it was gettin dark and pulled my buddy to flat ground! thumb.gif

Broke a front u-joint late in the afternoon on Bents and Dents, thought I was going to be there all night trying to get it out. Wouldn't you know it Keith showed up and pulled me right out. Can't say how much I appreciated that! Will definitely be using him for any services in the future.

Re:

Thank you greyrock for an awesome venue and an awesome weekend. ..
Go TCR

From the empty bottle

I've been to off-road connection several times. Never dropped any big money there, because I don't have it to spend. But you would never know it by the way Keith treats me. Always takes time to answer my stupid questions. Even has helped me come up with budget stuff so i didn't have to spend money and could use it other places. Even hooked me up with used items on the regular. Good guy