• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Asshole

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
Blast from the past. Uncle Bob in his Asshole.

unclebob.jpg

99BLUEXJ said:
so that was uncle bobs? i remember seeing it in a jp magazine several years ago at a ride in cowan

Still is!!!!!!! Lets you know how far this sport has come in about 9-10 years. That was the first time I ever saw Rockwell axels.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Still is!!!!!!! Lets you know how far this sport has come in about 9-10 years. That was the first time I ever saw Rockwell axels.
yeah really! i remember a good friend of mine talking about them doing donunts in it behind his grandmothers house at that ride in cowan. dosent it got some kinda big block in it too?

Speeding said:
Pic I got of it in '02 I believe at the Superlift Adventures ride at Gray Rock:
370063069_9SVWa-M.jpg

Blast from the past indeed.

'02 Superlift ride. he was coming up from the mud pit and got to about where the rodeo arena is now and someone ask for some drunkin donuts and dayum. went on for about 5 minutes. he also competed in the rock crawl behind the pavilion where the rocks used to be. got somw video somewhere. ::) ::)

wade

Matt O. said:
Good god, that is one ugly fawker. I bet it weighs 8k. Looks like a fun mud whomper!

<---------Matt, is that blue smoke coming out of your buggy in your avitar pic? :D

A funny story about this thing is that when it was being built by a guy in Jackson, MS. Bob and Matthew went up to check the progress. While they were there, Bob and Matthew did their general happy things and did donuts in Bob's new Dodge diesel truck. The Builder, being very afraid that Bob and Matthew would kill themselves in his creation just about doubled the number of tubes in this thing after they left.

The thing weighed 8800 lbs when it had the military tires under it. It probably weighs more now with those Tractor tires.

JWP said:
A funny story about this thing is that when it was being built by a guy in Jackson, MS. Bob and Matthew went up to check the progress. While they were there, Bob and Matthew did their general happy things and did donuts in Bob's new Dodge diesel truck. The Builder, being very afraid that Bob and Matthew would kill themselves in his creation just about doubled the number of tubes in this thing after they left.

The thing weighed 8800 lbs when it had the military tires under it. It probably weighs more now with those Tractor tires.
Who built it? Was it the Casper's Offroad guy?