• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Asshole

That thing was so much fun. It is the only vehicle I ever rode in that when you looked down at the 44 it looked small. At first it had and alcohol injected 496 in it and I think Mathew has a small block in it now.

It is built from like 2 1/2" pipe I think.

The best part was the two back seats faced each other from the side. When you would cut a donut it would feel like a carnival ride in there.

Woodlee said:
That thing was so much fun. It is the only vehicle I ever rode in that when you looked down at the 44 it looked small. At first it had and alcohol injected 496 in it and I think Mathew has a small block in it now.

It is built from like 2 1/2" pipe I think.

The best part was the two back seats faced each other from the side. When you would cut a donut it would feel like a carnival ride in there.

Sell tickets and take bets on who will throw up first ! :afro:

It looks like a fun run, especially with Matthew or Bob driving. I thought it was just some kinda homebuilt creation, I can't believe that paid to have it built :eek:

The guy that built it owned a monster truck (Casper) back in the 80's and 90's that he competed with. Shop was located at the junction of I-20 and I-55. I do not know what that guy does now. There are still a few of his creations around here, jeeps with rocks, etc... The link below shows it in 1991. You can look at it and see how far monster trucks have come in that time also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GsoGizLBq8&feature=related

bigsilly said:
The guy that built it owned a monster truck (Casper) back in the 80's and 90's that he competed with. Shop was located at the junction of I-20 and I-55. I do not know what that guy does now. There are still a few of his creations around here, jeeps with rocks, etc... The link below shows it in 1991. You can look at it and see how far monster trucks have come in that time also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GsoGizLBq8&feature=related

That was a sweet monster truck. They announcer said it was 7k heavier than the others. Holy crap, wonder how much it weighed. It had a lot of bounce to it.

the announcer made me laugh my ****ing ass off. quick one molaugh molaughboth vids
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUuCcDT7D9o&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox_znSJN8Rg&feature=related
look at grave digger look at bigfoot, look at grave digger, look at bigfoot. oh oh oh oh oh oh oh no molaugh

ah the illusturious mechanical asshole. First all purpose buggy with its debut at the "gathering at my grandmothers" in 2001 in COwan Tennessee. The ANTI -ROSSER event!.
That monster was so much fun.  Me and Woodlee road with Mathew driving and cutting donuts/cyclones in my grandmothers field in cowan.  The rear facing seats made it feel so like a carnival ride as it just slung you in the seat..After a few minutes of hellacious donuts Mathew turns around with this funny ass smirk on his face and looks at me and Adam with  the alternator belt around his neck. Apparently, the alternator bolts SHEARED slinging the belt off onto Mathew's head!  We busted a gut laughing our asses off ...
Then there was time we road here in Cowan and it ran out of ALCOHOL  on the back of the bald spot. This is when it had the 496 alchol injected motor.
SO Bob and mathew switched fuel cells and it would not start....
SO IN TRUE MISSISSIPPI FASHION MATHEW POURED PURE BUDWEISER FROM THE CAN DOWN THE THROTTLE BODY AND SHE FIRED RIGHT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES, I said poured Budweiser down the throttle body to 'prime it."
oh those were the days!

Remember in creek bed 5 when Bob got out and left it in neutral and it takes off rolling down the creek bed backwards and Mathew is trying to steer it with the rear steer from the passenger seat and cussing Bob the whole time. :drinkers: (fun times)
Also who can forget what happens when you use to much ether to set the bead on a tire.(it's a 44 it's gonna take more than that Mathew)

badreligion_13 said:
ah the illusturious mechanical asshole. First all purpose buggy with it debut at the "gathering at my grandmothers" in 2001 in COwan Tennessee. The ANTI -ROSSER event!.
That monster was so much fun. Me and Woodlee road with Mathew driving cutting donuts in my grandmothers field in cowan. The rear facing seat made it feel so like a carnival ride as it just slung you in the seat..After a few minutes of hellacious donuts Mathew turns around with this funay ass smirk on his face and looks at me and Adam with the alternator belt is around his neck. Apparently, the alternator bolts SHEAREED slinging the belt off onto Mathew's head! We busted a gut laughing our asses off ...
Then there was time we road here in Cowan and it ran out of ALCOHOL on the back of the bald spot. This is when it had the 496 alchol injected motor.
SO Bob and mathew switched fuel cells and it would not start....
SO IN TRUE MISSISSIPPI FASHION MATHEW POURED PURE BUDWEISER FROM THE CAN DOWN THE THROTTLE BODY AND SHE FIRED RIGHT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES, I said poured Budweiser down the throttle body to 'prime it."
oh those were the days!

BAWHAHAHAH , thats so awesome ! molaugh I love party rigs ! :drinkers:

Those who are unaware of history are destined to repeat it.

I searched "P" and a thread titled "Asshole" popped up... :dunno:
Besides aren't you a little curious what a rig named "the mechanical asshole" looks like?!?

Re: Re: The Asshole

Eddyj said:

I searched " P's Asshole" and this thread popped up... :dunno:
Besides aren€™t you a little curious what a rig named €œthe mechanical asshole€ looks like?!?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Eddyj said:

Besides aren't you a little curious what a rig named "the mechanical asshole" looks like?!?

laughing1 Ed is always trying to dig up old ****. It was a huge yellow jungle gym with no triangulation :flipoff1:

Eddyj said:

Ok you caught me, where's the fawkin picture