• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The bad karma buggy

Re: Mash yer motor - Csc fab buggy

kushKrawlin said:
Liar liar pants on fia! You was too!!

He is one of dem racer dudes. Ain't got no finese. ****, I could beat my mom's Lexus up it with enough run.

JohnG said:
He is one of dem racer dudes. Ain't got no finese. ****, I could beat my mom's Lexus up it with enough run.
Bahaha oh god I almost had to pull over. Nothin for weeks then boom! Zinger. Point and shoot! Haha. I really watched and learned more about buggies last weekend. And if a LP 60 is "weak" and takes that "not a beating" for any amount of time, God I wished he had rockwells!! Just to watch the hell raising. I'm amazed at the strength of even a stock 60 front. Very impressed at what they can hold up to!! Even if it did explode Tryin to hang with us "crawlers". Haha. I Also want that motor!! I had good time... Never really rode with a buggy hell raiser in the group. Really cool to watch! I'm gonna fab up one of them tow truck things with the rubber flaps next time. Hahahah

kushKrawlin said:
That dam axle took a ass whipping man! Believe Me, I was the one dodging boulders... And after a awesome day of riding with Jonny at Choco.. I will say one thing. And I haven't said much anything believe it or not, in this thread... I'm not involved in any way in this.. I think jonny has bit his tounge very good. MUCH better than i ever have.. BUT I ride for hours and hours Saturday, and NOT ONE TIME did I see jonny stop some random person on the trail, or talk **** about Laquita (dam name always slips my mind) to anyone. BUT for a man to stop a random ass person and tell them in a really slurred, weenie in mouth voice "you know your behind a piece of **** don't you?" After cowardly passing the Supposivly POS and not Sayin a dam word, tells me every single thing I wondered about this whole deal... I should have said this instead of messing with you, by acting like I thought u were talking bout the buggy, which was really really funny to me. Sir you are a real Class act! I say this because I know your reading this, daily, if not hourly .. With Ur Uncle, in gatlinburg.....
.. ALOT.
See here's the way I look at it... To see a moron myself or Jonny's age act like a **** is kinda the norm and isnt a surprise .. But when someone that appears to be old enough to be my dad pulls a cowardly move like someone did this weekend, well .. ... It reminds me to NEVER screw anyone over, and I won't ever have to worry about a thread draggin my ass through the mud.
Man I Hope All this is soon over with and you get to ride and have fun like its posed to be jonny. Imo your a better man than most. Cause I can assure you that my smart ass couldn't have bit my tounge for so long. But at the end of the day we all Know one dam thing...

Don't smoke and post....this **** makes JonJohn look like a fawking Rhodes Scholar

JohnG said:
Put your money where your mouth is old man

Re:

CHASMAN9 said:
I am running the Jana 76 kit in the front of my buggy and has held up great seeing the abuse I have dealt it. I just upgraded the Detroit locker to a Dana 80 spool. Anybody need a Brand New Detroit locker? Let me know. :****:
PM me what you are looking to get out of the Detroit

Re: Re: Mash yer motor - Csc fab buggy

kushKrawlin said:
That dam axle took a ass whipping man! Believe Me, I was the one dodging boulders... And after a awesome day of riding with Jonny at Choco.. I will say one thing. And I haven't said much anything believe it or not, in this thread... I'm not involved in any way in this.. I think jonny has bit his tounge very good. MUCH better than i ever have.. BUT I ride for hours and hours Saturday, and NOT ONE TIME did I see jonny stop some random person on the trail, or talk **** about Laquita (dam name always slips my mind) to anyone. BUT for a man to stop a random ass person and tell them in a really slurred, weenie in mouth voice "you know your behind a piece of **** don't you?" After cowardly passing the Supposivly POS and not Sayin a dam word, tells me every single thing I wondered about this whole deal... I should have said this instead of messing with you, by acting like I thought u were talking bout the buggy, which was really really funny to me. Sir you are a real Class act! I say this because I know your reading this, daily, if not hourly .. With Ur Uncle, in gatlinburg.....
.. ALOT.
See here's the way I look at it... To see a moron myself or Jonny's age act like a **** is kinda the norm and isnt a surprise .. But when someone that appears to be old enough to be my dad pulls a cowardly move like someone did this weekend, well .. ... It reminds me to NEVER screw anyone over, and I won't ever have to worry about a thread draggin my ass through the mud.
Man I Hope All this is soon over with and you get to ride and have fun like its posed to be jonny. Imo your a better man than most. Cause I can assure you that my smart ass couldn't have bit my tounge for so long. But at the end of the day we all Know one dam thing...
Post up a GotDayum translation. JonJohn might a read it but that don't make A RB translation till it's in the books bygawd.
Neal3000 said:
Don't smoke and post....this **** makes JonJohn look like a fawking Rhodes Scholar

Kel Lawrence

Re: Re: Mash yer motor - Csc fab buggy

lowbudgetjunk said:
Post up a GotDayum translation. JonJohn might a read it but that don't make A RB translation till it's in the books bygawd.

Kel Lawrence
Hahahahahahaha

Not trying to start a pissing match but I had the same experience with CSC. Many of y'all I'm sure seen the 6 seater that's been in his shop about 3+ years. Can't remember the exact total but somewhere around 12- 15 k for a roller with floor pans etc. I took my axles, motor trans, transfer case, seats, radiator, shocks bumps , shifter, steering. Told him I planned on finishing everything myself. Some stuff that I had paid for wouldn't done when I went to pick it up, such as 1/2 inch aluminum skid (charged for) the doors I paid for were built but with no latches. Had to bungee em shut for the haul.home, bump stops etc not mounted and few other minor things. I was told we can finish it when you bring it back. That's the point " I hadn't planned on bringing it back. I got disgusted and sold the buggy to a guy from Texas that I've had dealings with before. He had Labrons to finish the buggy. Recently he contacted me and went over the bill. Some stuff Isent with the buggy was charged to him. For instance an outlaw tci shifter, a skid plate that I had done paid for also, battery box, and a few other things. First he was told another 12k would finish the buggy. That'd be 30k total. After that 12k he was billed again. The total came out to just shy of 28k not counting purchasing the roller from me. He came to pick up a buggy he's got right at $43k in and it wouldn't even running right and barely pulled on the trailer . I like his work and he's got skills for the people who have deep pockets...."but I'm just a po boy from a poor family :dunno: :JRich:

Um déjà vu....... I'm about half way through this thread and sick to my stomach... Sold all my junk 3yrs ago or so to get my dream buggy, haven't been wheeling since! 6seater in TX here...

I by no means am trying to bash Labrons and I wish him the best. I'm just stating my experience and if your a dreamer with limited funds like me , + 5 kids( hint 6 seater) .....keep dreaming. Maybe everyone else will have a better experience. I got out of wheeling buggies because of it and just bought an old suburban so I can at least take my kids down to the creek. My now 6 year old son sees pics and wants to know why I didn't finish it because he loves buggies, I just tell him daddy ran out of money. He told me daddy you should've kept it because I got some $$ in my piggy bank. Seems like the story of my life , learn the hard way. I hope bandit in Texas will eventually get to ride his and my dream buggy. Hope everyone else gets their issues resolved and move on.

showtime33 said:
Not trying to start a pissing match but I had the same experience with CSC. Many of y'all I'm sure seen the 6 seater that's been in his shop about 3+ years. Can't remember the exact total but somewhere around 12- 15 k for a roller with floor pans etc. I took my axles, motor trans, transfer case, seats, radiator, shocks bumps , shifter, steering. Told him I planned on finishing everything myself. Some stuff that I had paid for wouldn't done when I went to pick it up, such as 1/2 inch aluminum skid (charged for) the doors I paid for were built but with no latches. Had to bungee em shut for the haul.home, bump stops etc not mounted and few other minor things. I was told we can finish it when you bring it back. That's the point " I hadn't planned on bringing it back. I got disgusted and sold the buggy to a guy from Texas that I've had dealings with before. He had Labrons to finish the buggy. Recently he contacted me and went over the bill. Some stuff Isent with the buggy was charged to him. For instance an outlaw tci shifter, a skid plate that I had done paid for also, battery box, and a few other things. First he was told another 12k would finish the buggy. That'd be 30k total. After that 12k he was billed again. The total came out to just shy of 28k not counting purchasing the roller from me. He came to pick up a buggy he's got right at $43k in and it wouldn't even running right and barely pulled on the trailer . I like his work and he's got skills for the people who have deep pockets...."but I'm just a po boy from a poor family :dunno: :JRich:
the 6 seater was one of the buggies I was talking about in my original post that got deleted. That thing was there from the first time I set foot in the door to the last. In a storage building sitting with flat tires. Sucks that happened cause that thing had some badass parts. I sat in it and labron tried to sell it too me multiple times. Funny how everything that was removed because I had no proof and was lying has come out in the end that I was not lying.

Re:

01d22fd59d3a03ac3754d6f614cb4a95.jpg

On a lighter note my 76 kit showed

Neal3000 said:
Awesome, a realworld beatdown test is coming for that Jana76!
Yes. The gears are at rcv being cryoed and I went with the load bolt. This should be the strongest lp 60 you can build. Solid knuckles eor high steer arms and 300m rcvs. I am under 500 horses on the spray so there should be no reason to let off. We shall see.......

actually i guess Cole already tested that setup to failure with less hp than you iirc, i can't recall if he cryoed his gears or not though?

Re:

Little bit of a derail but can someone give me a link or explanation to what a load bolt is? I keep hearing about them and searched on here and didn't see an explanation on what it was and all Google brought up was **** about bolts load capacities.