• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The bad karma buggy

Re: Mash yer motor - Csc fab buggy

Neal3000 said:
actually i guess Cole already tested that setup to failure with less hp than you iirc, i can't recall if he cryoed his gears or not though?
he didn't cryo or use load bolt

I have a good feeling that whatever got deleted was probably very factual... I'd really like to know

showtime33 said:
I by no means am trying to bash Labrons and I wish him the best. I'm just stating my experience and if your a dreamer with limited funds like me , + 5 kids( hint 6 seater) .....keep dreaming. Maybe everyone else will have a better experience. I got out of wheeling buggies because of it and just bought an old suburban so I can at least take my kids down to the creek. My now 6 year old son sees pics and wants to know why I didn't finish it because he loves buggies, I just tell him daddy ran out of money. He told me daddy you should've kept it because I got some $$ in my piggy bank. Seems like the story of my life , learn the hard way. I hope bandit in Texas will eventually get to ride his and my dream buggy. Hope everyone else gets their issues resolved and move on.
Aw man. If that ain't some sad **** man I don't know wat is. And still has a humble attitude. Dam man. The one case that may deserve a gofundme and the guy ain't even raising hell. **** man. I'd give a dam dollar (or more) after reading that. That just sucks man. Good thing your levelheaded and not like me.. Never would I intentionally hurt someone or go out of my way to do bad. BUT,, someone crosses me or does me like that I turn into a different person. And Im 100% sure that most sleep more than me.. Man would I ever be plotting some seriously stupid ****. Man that's just a shitty situation. Dam I hate that for you man. Real talk.

Thanks, I'm a straight up guy. For a while I thought maybe it was just me. Maybe I just had high hopes. I like to wheel and built a rig years ago before you could buy all the tabs n such and you had to cut em out yourself. My goal was to take my family though and I wanted a quality rig and Labrons was all about it because he didn't have a multi passenger rig out as some of the other builders were at the time. That's why I kept being told he was going to help me out a lot on cost. My kids love the sport....the wife that's a different story. She don't mind mud but she don't care for the hill killing. I still try to bring my kids to some of the competitions just to watch. My son got his first madram11 shirt a while back and loves it....the sport has truly evolved over the years. Like I said no bashing here I know I had $22k in a roller and sold it and took a loss. It's all good , I sleep well at night.

showtime33 said:
Thanks, I'm a straight up guy. For a while I thought maybe it was just me. Maybe I just had high hopes. I like to wheel and built a rig years ago before you could buy all the tabs n such and you had to cut em out yourself. My goal was to take my family though and I wanted a quality rig and Labrons was all about it because he didn't have a multi passenger rig out as some of the other builders were at the time. That's why I kept being told he was going to help me out a lot on cost. My kids love the sport....the wife that's a different story. She don't mind mud but she don't care for the hill killing. I still try to bring my kids to some of the competitions just to watch. My son got his first madram11 shirt a while back and loves it....the sport has truly evolved over the years. Like I said no bashing here I know I had $22k in a roller and sold it and took a loss. It's all good , I sleep well at night.
That's kinda funny. Labron was gonna build me a cheap race buggy to put his name out there since nobody races his buggies.

Why was stuff deleted, i thought it was all written out pretty factually, not an attack or bs by any means.

Neal3000 said:
Why was stuff deleted, i thought it was all written out pretty factually, not an attack or bs by any means.

JohnG said:
Jon sent me a PM before starting this thread and said was going to stick to the facts, and he has done so well. I ask everyone to think about your post before hitting submit. While on the edge of the kinder, gentler Hardline idea, as long as we are talking facts and not just piling on bashing, I'm going to let it run. Please don't turn it into a vendor/shop bash thread where I have to moderate.

I also welcome his side if he wishes to post it.

Thanks

JohnG.

JohnG said:
After a PM from CSCfab, I slightly edited the first two posts where they were inflammatory, rather than factual. I saved the originals in a Word document, so it is documented I did not change the jist of the post. I marked what I altered.

Neal3000 said:

JohnG doesn't want to run off any vendors who may be somewhat respected in this industry even if they do **** people over

muddinmetal said:
JohnG doesn't want to run off any vendors who may be somewhat respected in this industry even if they do **** people over

Passive-Aggressive. I like it! :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

muddinmetal said:

John doesn't get any money for advertising here on hl, so i don't think thats it

Neal3000 said:
John doesn't get any money for advertising here on hl, so i don't think thats it
No I told john I wanted this to be my build thread and would post only facts no bashing. Even though I have proven the things I originally posted and we're removed to be true I won't ask john to put them back up. We just gonna keep on keeping on.
And Heath it was good talking with you. Like I said before every single story I have heard is identicle. If you start your thread I will make sure and keep up with it!

I think he needs to and hope he does. If there is a story be nice for it to be told so the truth comes out :****:

Re: Re: Mash yer motor - Csc fab buggy

Neal3000 said:
Doesn't have anything to do with monetary gain, you can't allow people to bash(tell the truth) about your friends business practices...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Mash yer motor - Csc fab buggy

twizt3dfuc said:
Doesn't have anything to do with monetary gain, you can't allow people to bash(tell the truth) about your friends business practices...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Way off base. Keep it up, win free vacation.