• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The banning of joc

johneddie said:
I believe that most on here are not truly racists. Just a fact of this sad world that a large majority of crimes are committed by people of color and a vast majority of those are against their own race. I don't lump all blacks together as a whole, the same as not all whites as a whole. There are good and bad in all races but just seems to be more prevalent in people of color. Then it all gets highly publicized/blown out of proportion by media and others when the crime involves two different races. Again...just a sad fact of today's world!

Where's the "like" button??

How about some alternative words like coon, bluegum, jive (my personal favorite), fat lip, etc...?

BNBOFFROAD said:
True . I just really love this forum cause the people .. well most of them are good people I just would hate to see it turn into pirate or nc4x4

I used to run a board that I wanted to keep "relatively" private and "somewhat" close knit. Best solution I found was to make the board members only in that you had to register an account before you could even seen the forums. This keeps out the idiots just blowing through to post once or twice ever because they have to go through the register/email confirmation process. It also keeps the site hidden from google searches. This could be viewed as bad because it essentially hides the board from someone googling some tech that might be on here but it's all a trade off.

XJ savage said:
How about some alternative words like coon, bluegum, jive (my personal favorite), fat lip, etc...?

It is not the word, it is race baiting, and you have now been warned.

Admin.

What is race baiting john? I'm still a little confused? I deffinatley need to know so I can alter my vocabulary to not include race baiting.

Race baiting per the dictionary : the unfair use of statements about race to try to influence the actions or attitudes of a particular group of people

:dunno: :wtflol: :gay:

jrhall said:
Been there already... it's the mindset that some have when it comes to all blacks. It's the "I've got video to show how we say whatever we want and no one can say anything to us." Almost like they're proud of it.

You read some posts by a bunch of highly sarcastic people that you ain't even met in real life and you automatically think you know their mindset? That's racist! ::) :flipoff1:

And hey dammit, I really wanted that :jerkit: smiley implemented! molaugh

And this one :johng:

And the gay fight one lol

Living up here in Northern Michigan, we do get a little carried away in public talking about sistas, and brothas. Whenever someone calls us out on it, our comeback is always...

"We ain't racist, we got colored T.V."

Haven't had a time yet where they don't laugh

I think its time to re-define the N word. For me now a days a N is ANYONE that walks around with their pants at there ankles. Acts like fighting, killing and raping are cool. Abuses the system and thinks its cool to leech off of society. I got no use for ya!

Skin color no longer comes into play with the N word for me. Its now a character word. If your character is such that you present yourself to me in he above manor get ready to get called out for it!!!

The most honest stand up person I know is Black! Skin color is no longer the measure of the man or the "title" he is given.