• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Con

Maybe it wasn't a gripe then, maybe there was a variable to why you couldn't have spoken up. Either way, people have to learn somehow, thank's for letting us know on here. Also not everybody lives on the net, so word of mouth on the trail work's well too.

O.K. first off they were told at the time they were driving up a rock face at the spillway that they are off the trail and they had no regard for what was said to them.... The intent of this thread was to help the guys that did it to see what they did wrong by some of you who may know them and can talk to them person to person and not in a open forum and I feel I did them a big favor by not posting the pic's of them.

O.K. first off they were told at the time they were driving up a rock face at the spillway that they are off the trail and they had no regard for what was said to them.... The intent of this thread was to help the guys that did it to see what they did wrong by some of you who may know them and can talk to them person to person and not in a open forum and I feel I did them a big favor by not posting the pic's of them.

You are full of **** man. When you told me I was off the trail, I said sorry and thought it was ok to be 25' off the trail on rock. You corrected me than took a few pics. As you know we got back on the trail. Now you are on here telling lies about what happend. Your cool!

You are full of **** man. When you told me I was off the trail, I said sorry and thought it was ok to be 25' off the trail on rock. You corrected me than took a few pics. As you know we got back on the trail. Now you are on here telling lies about what happend. Your cool!

you sound pretty cool too!

:stirpot:

Kris, You did get back on the trail but on your way back you went down the same rock face. You were done no wrong in person or here.

Bottom line here guys--make sure before you go someplace--make sure you know all the do's and don't of where you are wheeling...