• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The great pic debate.

GrandZJ said:
I know lot's of us pick up trash when we go wheeling, post up your clean up pic's with your wheeling pic's. It's a give and take relationship with "mother earth" we should'nt act as if there are no repucussions for our actions but we should show that we're not just out there beating it up as well. just the way I have always felt on the subject. BY THE WAY TREE HUGGER'S SUCK, GO SAVE THE WHALE'S!:flipoff:

Great point Grand.....Like always its the few A-holes that don't give a crap that ruin it for those of use that are trying to keep it clean and available.

Now about the tree hugger comment....I consider myself a tree hugger. I just like to drive my Jeep right up to tha tree and give it a hug..:D I miss wheelin in the forest. I have a new appreciation for it cos everything is brown here and the forests are 2 hours away not in my backyad anymore.. And when we go up to northern AZ to the forest its so damn beautiful I almost do wanna hug a damn tree. :redneck:

I know you mean the greenies.....Just wanted to put in my 2 cents and :stirpot:

as long as your on a legit trail I see no wrong doing.

"We" as a wheeling community at least maintain and repair the trails we use,

unlike a lot of "hiking" trails I have seen. :; the greenies are a bunch of hyprocrates and just want all the land for themselves.

there are environmentilist, and then there are environmental terrorist, most "greenies" fall into the later category. :;

I, myself, believe in conservation of the land we use. Use the land wisely and it will be here to use for a long time.

if theres a mud hole on the trail itself and not off the trail then slam the skinny pedal and have some fun.the problem is when som one drive 20' off the trail to flog in a mud hole.imo. My wife carries the grabber a extendable arm with a trigger to grabb somthing far away we always come back with a zook full of cans and bottles when we get back to camp.we always take the time to stop and grab trash on OUR trails and the graber makes it easy youdont have to get out every time just drive up to the f----ing trash and pu.
________
Vaporizer

Last edited:
Kind of a side note here, but has anyone ever been hassled about the open container law? I drive a 4runner and any beer cans/bottles I pick up I usualy just throw in a garbage bag behind my seat. I technicaly at that point have an open container in the passenger compartment. I could put it in the back, but it's easier to just put em behind my seat. It'd be pretty messed up for a cop or forest ranger to give anyone crap about picking up garbage. I've never realy had any problems with any cops or forest rangers, but I've heard some pretty bad storries.

Oh, and IMO those pics all depend on the area and what the rules are for that area. The first pic does look like a trail, but who knows, it could be a closed trail due to that mud pit. The 2nd pit could be private land. The 3rd pic, there could be a speed limit, maybe it's not a designated offroad dunes area. It all just depends on what the rules are for the land that your on.

I've never had a problem with open containers. But if you aren't drinking and driving, there shouldn't be a problem. :;

Most of the police out here know what we do, and if you had a bag full of empty cans, they for the most part wouldn't give you any crap. They can tell if they are yours or not, cops aren't dumb.

KarlVP said:
I've never had a problem with open containers. But if you aren't drinking and driving, there shouldn't be a problem. :;

Most of the police out here know what we do, and if you had a bag full of empty cans, they for the most part wouldn't give you any crap. They can tell if they are yours or not, cops aren't dumb.

Yea that's pretty much what I was thinking.