• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Gremlin - Toyota beater truggy build

Re:

Progress!

Engine is in, accessories mounted, clutch bled, tires/wheels finished and mounted.

Just got to figure out what route I'm going with the exhaust since the factory **** is pretty fubar and the new TG header won't fit with out moving my upper link.
9ecb10f1cf524293502663c2b0f0e588.jpg

ca285d5e8411ec96bfd6057b29240444.jpg

gonna be nice nick, on our sami the header I had would not work either.
I bought a lc engineering exhaust flange and a header tube kit from speedway.
I had a buddy machine me a couple exhaust flanges in case I ever needed another one.
if you decide to build header let me know. I will sell you a flange if you need it.

Re: Re: Re: The Gremlin - Toyota beater truggy build

machen4x4 said:
gonna be nice nick, on our sami the header I had would not work either.
I bought a lc engineering exhaust flange and a header tube kit from speedway.
I had a buddy machine me a couple exhaust flanges in case I ever needed another one.
if you decide to build header let me know. I will sell you a flange if you need it.
Thanks, I'm looking forward to having my own rig again, it's been a while...

I think I'm just going to clean up the stock manifold and run all new exhaust.

Thanks though,

Neal3000 said:
were the stickies making things too easy for you?
I figure if I could do 90% of GMP on 2 cylinders with the Treps, then some ICAN'Ts would bring some challenge back...

Nah actually I just didn't care much for the creeper lock/trep combo and I wanted a samurai.

I'll probably get some 37 red labels eventually, but I have about $2000 less in the wheels and tires on it now than before. It fit the idea of a cheap ass truck much better (and now I'm back at my $5000 "budget" goal)

Nick I put a Headman header on our buggy its short and I think it would clear your link arm we also put one on the Angry Fab Toyota buggy it cleared his upper link think I paid $185.00 may be a option for you

Re: Re: The Gremlin - Toyota beater truggy build

It's alive! Runs fine. I would go wheelin this weekend but had prior obligations...

Next weekend though, I'm in there. :woot:

e2dc9c31013e053ff030cd8a002a9a2f.jpg

TBItoy said:
It's alive! Runs fine. I would go wheelin this weekend but had prior obligations...

Next weekend though, I'm in there. :woot:

e2dc9c31013e053ff030cd8a002a9a2f.jpg
This makes me feel way better about taking 3 months on my 22re swap. Haha give it hell man

SomewhiteGuy said:
Yall be at Dixie run next week?
Nah doubt it, don't want to pay $100+ to ride GMP.

Probably just go do some trail riding up at Blackhouse/Pickett on Sunday.

Latest posts