• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Iditarod

DavidsCJ7

Is anyone else watching it? I have watched it for the past couple of years. Its usually done in a documentary style series. This year the producers of The Deadliest Catch are covering the footage. I hope they do it justice. Its usually a great race.

For anyone interested its on Discovery channel.

I thought it was pretty good. Kinda sucked they had to show the lamest section of the race after all the pre-show hype.. I hope the preview of the next show hooked enough people, I'm sure its going to get really intresting.

It has been a couple of years since I have, but is that woman still runnin? She was awesome. pepper.gif

There was a woman that on there last night that was a breast cancer survivor...she was in and out of the top 10 from what I saw.

Im doing some cardio training tonight after work at the BMX track... Im serious about running the "Dad" class plus its a fun way to get in shape physically for KOH, Im not bad but I could damn sure stand some cardio !!!

booyang

( derail engaged )

Ha...I thought about doing some cardio training last year with the old lady...well she's a runner, so I said hell I used to play sports so I will run with ya...she failed to mention she runs 4 miles in the morning and 8 miles in the evening I knew it took her a while, but I thought she was just walking calling it running or a walk jog type thing...nope full on runnig. After the 1st mile in the morning I told her "FUGG THIS" take your butt on and stay in shape for me and I am going back to sit on the couch and continue to get lumpy for you...Lumpy's a shape right?

cadpwrdyj said:
Ha...I thought about doing some cardio training last year with the old lady...well she's a runner, so I said hell I used to play sports so I will run with ya...she failed to mention she runs 4 miles in the morning and 8 miles in the evening I knew it took her a while, but I thought she was just walking calling it running or a walk jog type thing...nope full on runnig. After the 1st mile in the morning I told her "FUGG THIS" take your butt on and stay in shape for me and I am going back to sit on the couch and continue to get lumpy for you...Lumpy's a shape right?

My wife is the same way. She doesnt run every day though. She runs about 4 miles and walks 2 miles, every other day. She asked me to go with her a few times and my response is....If I ain't being chased, I see no need to run. If I need to go somewhere in a hurry, I will take the truck.

Latest posts