• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The kush-j7 build by 417chevy

0d33b874a32c10f25a83fb5e30c27542.jpg

2d99f3e0e851a5b70a6053c5293c6ff8.jpg

Only pics I got on my phone right now perches I welded on the s10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do struggle with getting in a hurry and saying **** it on occasion. The older I get the less I have to battle it. I used to always leave the old torch remnants and every time I did I wished I had taken the time to grind it off when it was more convenient. Trust me you'll be happier you did.

417chevy said:
Ehh they wernt in the way so why **** with it

That's what I say.

Grinding a little torch slag on the axle tube won't make it go up rocks better.

Just spend your time on important things like routing and securing plumbing and wiring correctly. This will make your rig more reliable, safer, and easier to work on.

Screw grinding and paint.

TBItoy said:
That's what I say.

Grinding a little torch slag on the axle tube won't make it go up rocks better.

Just spend your time on important things like routing and securing plumbing and wiring correctly. This will make your rig more reliable, safer, and easier to work on.

Screw grinding and paint.
Smartest thing I have read today

I remember when i built the first version of my rig kinda learning on the go and just doing whatever to make things work, I thought it was totally badass. Then i brought it out for my first big ride at Fall for All in like '05 , **** i wanted to put a bag over the whole fawking thing when i saw all the badass buggies and jeeps there

Neal3000 said:
I remember when i built the first version of my rig kinda learning on the go and just doing whatever to make things work, I thought it was totally badass. Then i brought it out for my first big ride at Fall for All in like '05 , **** i wanted to put a bag over the whole fawking thing when i saw all the badass buggies and jeeps there

You need to sell me those seat!!!!

Neal3000 said:

My first "real" rig, built, linked, caged, etc was way nicer cosmetically finished out than anything I've built since then.

Now I probably build things better/stonger/etc, but I spend a lot of time making the first one "nice"... THen I crashed the **** out of it in the woods for 2-3 years and all that work was pointless.

If I flip my rear hubs will it make it as wide as my front axle I haven't measured but front looks quite a bit wider than the back

417chevy said:
If I flip my rear hubs will it make it as wide as my front axle I haven't measured but front looks quite a bit wider than the back

Nvm got it