• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The kush-j7 build by 417chevy

pholmann said:
That depends on the geometry of how you set it up but I believe most run a 10" on rocks.
That's what I've noticed as well so I might have to take this 8inch ram back and get a 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
You need to find a set of those old school 44" gumbo mudders for this rig! Keep it up man!

Gumbos are my favorite tire of all time :****: If Swamper would relaunch them again in a sticky I'd be in redneck Heaven

Re:

muddinmetal said:
Gumbos are my favorite tire of all time :****: If Swamper would relaunch them again in a sticky I'd be in redneck Heaven
hell yeah I know what you nean!
I would rock some Co op grip spurs again any day !

ac3f5c7504f2ac795db306776c701782.jpg

3a8819907108e61b5d5e0e8ddb6ce7a5.jpg

61ebf38150f286cf46c4d8236dbe99d9.jpg

Got this built today

rednecklights said:
First - I like the idea of the triangulated uppers but I strongly urge you to reconsider your mounting using the 2 bolts per side ..... attached is a much stronger example.

Also , give a closeup of you upper frame side mounts please

Exactly how many vehicles have YOU ever linked?

How do I go about finding the right orbital/steering valve? Load reactive what else should I look for

I know almost nothing about orbitals, but this. One that isn't matched to your pump and ram and you'll know it. Slow steering or 20 turns lock to lock is awful. Even if it costs a little more, get this right the first time. You are gonna be wide, locked and long. Good steering is one thing that you won't regret having.

rednecklights said:
Did you change anything about your link mounting ?
Not yet been to busy to really do anything in a minute I'm goin to fab something up to run four bolts in each side

417chevy said:
Not yet been to busy to really do anything in a minute I'm goin to fab something up to run four bolts in each side

Bolts are overrated. Leave it alone and weld around the bracket

lowbudgetjunk said:
I know almost nothing about orbitals, but this. One that isn't matched to your pump and ram and you'll know it. Slow steering or 20 turns lock to lock is awful. Even if it costs a little more, get this right the first time. You are gonna be wide, locked and long. Good steering is one thing that you won't regret having.
That ain't no **** that's why I posted the question I know jack **** about steering valves just need someone to point me in the right detection (meaning tell me what to buy haha)