• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The kush-j7 build by 417chevy

bjeep said:
No not with 5 ton axles it will not take 6k.
But it is his. I think it will be fun to watch it.
I feel you missed the part I said I'm buying 5 tons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

417chevy said:
Thanks and I'm probably gona use the same links might change the uppers not sure just yet I have 1.25 heims so those will be fine I'm thinkin I'll just get limiting straps and cut me an inch short of my air shocks so I will never have any of that big axle hangin on the shocks
To clarify I am not building a bouncer I'm gona run the rockwells stock I don't think I'll have any problems if it's that big of a problem with the big block I can always throw the 383 in there and still have plenty of power

2 inch shorter quad wraps at a minimum

bjeep said:
6K will not even pay for the axles to hold big horsepower. :eek:
Much less the rest of the project. :****:
Be realistic about it. :dblthumb:

5 ton axles won't hold up to a F'ing bigblock? WTF

417chevy said:
Thanks and I'm probably gona use the same links might change the uppers not sure just yet I have 1.25 heims so those will be fine I'm thinkin I'll just get limiting straps and cut me an inch short of my air shocks so I will never have any of that big axle hangin on the shocks
To clarify I am not building a bouncer I'm gona run the rockwells stock I don't think I'll have any problems if it's that big of a problem with the big block I can always throw the 383 in there and still have plenty of power

What are the specs on those link bars then, that's what I asked. They look tiny for your projected dumptruck style setup! You can have 1.25 heims all day long, but that don't stop tubing from bending, link mounts from ripping off, or worse. With a big block chassis and them big honkin' heavy ass axles, there will be a lot of force depending on those link bars from both ends!

4523452b3946195db84d9c8562d631fa.jpg

Reading some of these posts is difficult as ****!

TacomaJD said:
What are the specs on those link bars then, that's what I asked. They look tiny for your projected dumptruck style setup! You can have 1.25 heims all day long, but that don't stop tubing from bending, link mounts from ripping off, or worse. With a big block chassis and them big honkin' heavy ass axles, there will be a lot of force depending on those link bars from both ends!
Lowers are 2x.250 uppers are 1.75x.250

417chevy said:
Lowers are 2x.250 uppers are 1.75x.250

Damn, must be the way the pics are, they don't look like 2" tubing! That should hold up alright long as it's DOM!

rednecklights said:
Awesome !

So, it appears you have a bunch already thought out...

Would you mind listing a somewhat overview of your plans ?
His plans are a big block bad ass crawler with 5tons ! He can run whatever tire fits his fancy and ride wherever he wants!

It should definitely have a low center of gravity! ! :****:

Edit, they weighed less than I expected, and I can't imagine them not hold up? :dunno:

JohnG said:
Sell everything, buy a running finished rig. You will never finish this.

Sent using left thumb.

I expected some snide remarks and some negativity, but not from you. Tisk-tisk John. Very disappointed :'(