• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The mayor of hardcoreville

I just got back from visiting Karl at his camp at Rimrock. He and the Jeep look fine. He said they did Narrow Neck, Blue Slide and a few others. They also did part of Pucker Ridge but couldn't get through because of all the down trees.

Anyway Karl is fine if anyone wanted to know.

I just got back from visiting Karl at his camp at Rimrock. He and the Jeep look fine. He said they did Narrow Neck, Blue Slide and a few others. They also did part of Pucker Ridge but couldn't get through because of all the down trees.

Anyway Karl is fine if anyone wanted to know.

Hmmm, define fine?:redneck:

Can Pucker ridge be cleared with a chain saw or two? Going up there next week.
They said there were a lot of big trees down across the trail. They were talking about taking chain saws up there today but were not for sure if they were going back up there or not. So I am guessing you could. I would bring a chain saw with a long bar. I have seen more trees down this year in the area than ever before. Some are to big to cut without having a long bar. I am guessing there could be some of those up there.

They said there were a lot of big trees down across the trail. They were talking about taking chain saws up there today but were not for sure if they were going back up there or not. So I am guessing you could. I would bring a chain saw with a long bar. I have seen more trees down this year in the area than ever before. Some are to big to cut without having a long bar. I am guessing there could be some of those up there.

I got one that is around 25" and a friend has one the same length. If they work on it to day and I'm sure there will be other people heading up there this weekend there shouldn't be any problems.