• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"The mistress"

AAAHHHH HELL, the tires are dirty Mike, you ruined it!!!:fawkdancesmiley:

All bs aside, she turned out DAMN nice.:awesomework::beer:

lol Pete I scuffed a side wall pretty good pulling it onto Darrins trailer...I was fawking pissed lol: :; fawkdancesmiley:

u really did not miss much this last weekend.. besides robs rear end not working. other than that it was kinda fun to go run a easy canyon. i plan go go this weekend just so i can have fun for one last weekend before the shutdown.

here is my poser
heepflex.jpg

i need gears lockers, i stalled out twice. poor v8 was at 250rpm and 20-40oil psi..

Righton glad you guys had fun! Im hoping for a wheelin trip this sunday:awesomework:

Where to? If it's not too far maybe I'll drag the frankenyota out and play.

I was thinkin Juniper dunes would be a good low impact first run for the zuk.

Its official Cave dave JUniper about 9:30 to 10:00 am at the parking lot...woooohoooo! im stoked! hope ya can make it bud!:awesomework:

Last edited:
cant mess it up to bad... there is a car show in sunnyside this comming weekend

lol its no show car bro hehe...I was just talkin about taking to the B.C. car show cause lots of my customers have asked about it...and thunder road street rods asked me to take it down there so he can show off his alluminum panel work.

The shakdown run yesterday was...well quite possibly the funnest day ive had in a loooong time lol man I had a blast! I intended to be real easy on it.BUt that didnt last long lol I was airing out on sand dunes mobbing down woopdy dooo roads HOt Damn she worked good! Its a ful;l on rattle trap tho...**** drive ya nuts lol I got alot of work to do on the panels they make alot of noise.

The dana 300 doesnt shift worth a ****! very difficult to get it out of high range into low..hmmm not sure why.

But I popped up over this ridge and saw a perfect natural jump so matted it and flew down the dune and launched it nice smooth landings! the shocks are amazing the stability is rediculous! its like a damn sports car...very ,very happy with the way it handled and I havnt even tuned on the shocks yet.

The only pic I could find so far,Cave Dave caught me right at lift off lol he said I got about 2 feet under the tires and flew about 25 30 feet...not bad.The rig flew pretty flat and landed sweet! earlier(this gave me the confidence to air it out) hehe I flogged it down a woody doo road and bottomed hard 3 times,but its bottoming out was pretty damn soft,didnt bother me at all.
zukflying.jpg

zukibild349.jpg

zukibild348.jpg

zukibild345.jpg

zukibild343.jpg

had a great group of great friends!
zukibild342.jpg

zukibild339.jpg

was an awsome day of wheelin! and the zuk did awsome for its first run!

looks good out there.. i wanted to go but no one told me untill they were leavin.. i need to atleast find a 8.8 before i do any jumping lol.. i might be down this weekend to pick up some joints.. i figured ill just long arm the rear of the jeep and finish it off.

Last edited:
Weak air indeed:fawkdancesmiley: Beleieve me I had no intentions of catching any! air on its first run lol but it felt so solid through the woopdy doos I had to try a lil hop to see how she landed...was nice!

Thanks!

Took the Fuk to Browns camp memorial weekend...she worked awsome!

TheFuk.jpg

memeorialweekend2011018.jpg

memeorialweekend2011021.jpg

Im a very happy camper,only issue I had was my ignition coil took a **** on me.

My first buggy build worked out! lol so :fawkdancesmiley::redneck:

LOve em! there still not even broke in yet...only second trip out.I was shocked how well they bit on the wet rocks.Pleasantly surprised at how well they cleaned the mud out...they never balled up with mud and thats sticky clay **** up there.

I ran 6lbs in them,barley bagging just sitting.But as I went across the man made rock crawl they acted like they had 2 lbs in them the tires wrapped around the rocks really good....I would say excellant tread,sidewall flex with out beeing all mushy feeling,they maintaned integrity while flexing nicely.

Btw the rig ended up weighing w/full tank, tools and shovel no high lift mounted yet no people in it 3600lbs

Dang that's one heavy Sammi.

Any updates. :corn:

Man mike that guy on stump being your spotter looks familiar.

Last edited: